thanks Members

pljames

:) To all the members,

You have gave me a tremoundous view of science. At first it was totally confusing, now it is coming into perspective. I will never get past basic science, Ion drive interests me tho. I watched a program on tv last night called alien planet very interesting, that program to me put future science in perspective . Science in the future or exploration in the future. I's hooked, thanks for all you help and knowledge. pljames

heh, I was dumb before I spent a year here... now some would continue to insult me and call me dumb, but really, you learn a lot here... as Mr. Einstein said "everything is relative" and me now relative to me 1 year ago the now version is soo much cleverer, and it's not from school!

Thanks from me too!

Thank god we have the internet. The internet is where, along with books (but mostly internet), i get all my knowledge of science and other things (like pyrotechnics).

I havent been here long but i have already learned alot also.