If you could live forever, what would you do with all the time?

mad_scientist

Would life be boring?

Would you be happy if the human lifespan could be extended to 200 years instead of 100?

If you could live until 200 years, what would you do differently and how would you have planned your life if you are still a teenager now?

I am not bored now - I am very rarely bored; why would I be bored over a longer stretch of time? It is not as if one would run out of things to do

Yes, but the world seems a more interesting place when you are 8 years old or a baby as when you grow older you acclimitise and have a good idea how people are like, how the world is like etc.

You have experienced a lot of things and have a good understanding how matter interacts with other matter and you are no longer in awe as you once were as a child into how the world works. Many have claimed that children are naturally interested in the world around them and make better scientists due to their limited experience of interacting with the world.

Edited by mad_scientist

Yes, but the world seems a more interesting place when you are 8 years old or a baby as when you grow older you acclimitise and have a good idea how people are like, how the world is like etc.

Nope - the world is still an interesting place. And the more I learn the greater the amount I realise I have yet to learn

....You have experienced a lot of things and have a good understanding how matter interacts with other matter and you are no longer in awe as you once were as a child into how the world works. Many have claimed that children are naturally interested in the world around them and make better scientists due to their limited experience of interacting with the world.

Again No. I am still in awe - much more so than I was as an insouciant youth. The greater one's experience and skill at interacting with the world and its peoples the more marvellous it all seems

I too am just as fascinated with what's going on in the world as I was when younger.... more so in fact I reckon. I'd like life to be longer... perhaps I am just greedy. I am only just beginning to be able to do some of the things I would have loved to have been able to do when I was younger.. like play decent jazz guitar and break par at golf. Imagine how good we'd become on our chosen instruments or at skills we hone if we had 4 or 5 times as many decades to practice them! Alas - I think we are born in too primitive times to avoid the aging and dying process... :-( better just accept it and be happy..