How deep do you want to go?

PaulGriffiths

If coal is fosilised wood then what is the stone on top, fosilised flesh?

Seriously, look at some large rocks and it looks like beef without bone, even has fat lines.
Other rock looks like fosilised micropes or other.

Interesting...

url deleted looks like domination, layers = time and a lot of it.

My belief is the photo is good as proof it's life possibly sea based, I don't believe it's quite as simple as a big bang.

In the photo there is no seen vegitation though it could be, if theres vegetation below it which should be proven then that would be further evidence of my theory.

Lava could even be something like burning oil and prehistoric life. This could be some explanation. Then theres the question of time left.

Iron core and life on top.

Some say the big bang was 13 billion years ago, it could be vastly incorrect. It could be the big bang was so long ago theres more noughts in it than there are atoms.......... ......... ..... .. .

By "Space surrounds solid"

pic.png

Edited by swansont
rule 2.7

What are you on about, mate?

There is so much nonsense here and wild guessing that I don't even know what to ask. Maybe I could ask you for evidence?

Lava could even be something like burning oil and prehistoric life. This could be some explanation. Then theres the question of time left.

This is brilliant. I just saw a cloud that looks like a dragon. Therefore, my theory is that clouds are leftovers of ancient dragons that roamed the earth. This is exactly how science is done. Not to mention that we know what lava is.

All in all, none of this makes any sense. I suggest education in biology.

!

Moderator Note

Links deleted. Please review the rules (especially rule 2.7) Links to a competing discussion forum? Nope.

Moved to speculations. Please post some science to discuss, or this will be closed.

You are in, what, fourth or fifth grade? Any further than that and you should know better than what you have written here.

"If coal is fosilised wood then what is the stone on top, fosilised flesh?
Seriously, look at some large rocks and it looks like beef without bone, even has fat lines."

So you know what "fossils" are​? Fossils are rocks (like coal) made from dirt and dust that has replace soft matter in a harder matrix. Bones and wood have such matrices, flesh and fat do not.

"In the photo there is no seen vegitation though it could be, if theres vegetation below it which should be proven then that would be further evidence of my theory."

​ You haven't said what your ​ theory is. In any case, non-woody vegetation does not have the "harder matrix" so does not form rocky fossils.

"My belief is the photo is good as proof it's life possibly sea based, I don't believe it's quite as simple as a big bang."

Pretty much all scientists agree that life began in the sea. The origin of life has nothing to do with the "big bang". The first occurred millions of years after the second.

"Lava could even be something like burning oil and prehistoric life. This could be some explanation. Then theres the question of time left"

It is well known what Lava is- molten rock. It certainly is NOT "burning oil", a great number of people, including me, have seen burning oil- it looks nothing like burning oil. What do you mean by "prehistoric life"? If you mean fossils those are rocks so certainly, some of the lava could have been from a melted fossil.

"Some say the big bang was 13 billion years ago, it could be vastly incorrect. It could be the big bang was so long ago theres more noughts in it than there are atoms.......... ......... ..... .. ."

Do you know what facts and research that "13 billion years ago" was based on? If not, you statement that "It could be vastly incorrect" is worth nothing.