3D time

Jacques

Quantum Physics, abstract quant-ph/0505104, Equations of Motion with Multiple Proper Time: A New Interpretation of Basic Quantum Physics wrote:

Equations of motion for single particle under two proper time model and three proper time model have been proposed and analyzed. The motions of particle are derived from pure classical method but they exhibit the same properties of quantum physics: the quantum wave equation, de Broglie equations, uncertainty relation, statistical result of quantum wave-function. This shows us a possible new way to interpret quantum physics. We will also prove that physics with multiple proper time does not cause causality problem.

http://www.arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0505104

I think that's very interesting! I don't know very much about QM so can some expert here give there opinion on this paper. Thanks

What this paper is trying to do is add extra time dimensions to quantum theory. It is similar to M-Theory adding 7-dimensions to space. I don't think that it is as easy to add time dimensions as it is to add space dimensions though. I would wait some time to see if this is actually just as revolutionary as M-Theory though or if it just crazy. Remember, string theory was initially laughed at, but right now I don't buy into extra time dimensions.

He seems to succeed very well in adding time dimensions to quantum theory. I don't know a lot in that field but his maths looks OK (can somebody who knows these maths confirm?).

Also he pretend that it is solving QM problem like EPR !