Survey

Guest Deep thinker

Guest Deep thinker

Hello, I am a student and I want to get a head start on my science fair project 'cause all the others were really bad. This year I'm doing a survey and right now I'm in Germany and I cant speak German so I have to start online.

Suppose a new technology came out. A new devise in which you install next to your house. It's top of the line, state of the art, brand new. It has many uses.

You buy this devise small, but it installs itself, adds its own components, repairs itself, and can build itself to be quite large. Depending on the model, it can construct itself any where from 15 ft. to 180 ft. but on an average of 74 ft. Also depending on the model it weighs anywhere from 20 lbs per cubic ft. to 70 lbs per cubic ft. but an average of 42. It grows large but is like a swimming pool, big but not inconvenient.

One of the best things it is designed for is a filter. It can filter anywhere form 10 to 50 lbs of carbon dioxide a year, in addition to carbon monoxide, sulfure dioxide, ozone, particulates. . .processing these gases into enough oxygen for a family of four. In 10 years, it can process a total of $6000 on oxygen, $7000 in water, and $12000 in pollution. Since it is built into the ground it also works to bind the soil, preventing soil erosion, water loss, and flooding. It can also disrupt the wind, so it makes an excellent wind breaker.

It also can save you money. $ $ When installed in the correct location, it can be used as an air conditioner, saving you 15% to 50% on summer utility. In the winter it prevents some snow fall so winter road maintanence is reduced and so is you heating bill.Small bussinesses use this new device to lure customers, greatly increasing their bussiness. When farmers purchase many of these and install them in the correct locations it can even improve their crop yeild. Hospitals can use these to speed patient recovery. Just owning one of these can increase you property value 10% - 20%.

The by-products of this new device is harmless. It can be used as fuel or used in the garden as fertilizer. And best of all, it comes with a lifetime waranty and is virtually indestructable.

Just learning all this information about this new innovative technology, how much money do YOU think something like this would cost on the modern market?