electrolysis of molten lead(II) nitrate

Primarygun

What are the products from the electrolysis of molten lead(II) nitrate?

It seems to me that it's rather difficult for nitrogen atom to lose another electron from its first electron shell again, but what's supposed to be the product?

Moreover, what will be the product from electrolysis of molten lead)II) sulphate?

Probably molten lead nitrate is not possible. It will decompose before it melts.

But the answer can be given for molten NaNO3. At the cathode you get the metal. At the anode you'll get oxygen and nitrogen oxides (most likely NO2, but NO also may be a possibility):

2NO3(-) --> 2NO2 + O2 + 2e (electrons absorbed by anode)

When molten PbSO4 or Na2SO4 is electrolysed, then at the cathode again you get the metal. At the anode, oxygen is produced, together with SO3. The latter will react with the sulfate, forming pyrosulfate, but eventually it will also escape from the liquid.

2SO4(2-) ---> 2SO3 + O2 + 4e (electrons absorbed by anode)

In general, when oxoanions are electrolysed in melts, then you may expect that oxygen is produced and the corresponding anhydride, which may or may not escape from the melt, depending on the actual anhydride.

Probably molten lead nitrate is not possible. It will decompose before it melts.

yup, according to my Data Book, it decomposes at 743 kelvin, it doesn`t say what into though. I expect it would lose the nitrate group, and you`de get PbO, as the Pb3O4 decomposes at 773 (not much in it).

IIRC Lithium does the same too.