grrrr

blike

My mom puts these scent things in the outlet to make the house smell good, but they reek!!

Have you ever sat next to an old lady who has practically bathed in cheap perfume? That is what my entire house smells like at this moment.

Why doesn't she just open windows and let good old fresh air in? All these sprays, air-fresheners, etc. are contributing to the steep rise in asthma sufferers. And if insects are a problem I do believe you guys in the good ol' USA can invest in screen doors. Or are you going to say that you have to run an air-con system?

Why doesn't she just open windows and let good old fresh air in?

the air is 90 some degrees and stagnent. the humidity is usually in the 90% as well, so it makes for some nasty fresh air.

Or are you going to say that you have to run an air-con system?

This is florida! Air conditioning never turns off!

the same statement works for me Daisy;) 105-115 during the day, 90-95 during the nights...air conditioning has a way of staying on;) although we don't have an air conditioner where I live (family), it's a cooler (small) supported by a great many fans (all of which assist each other in screwing with my homework:( I got a c- on my assignment cause I couldn't cut straight! ARGH!)

..oo..I hate that smell too...my mom's old boyfriend (our neighbor and still my friend) had one in his house...I used to spend half my time there, but dang that thing...eek..