What is this called?

Mike Kovich

I once discovered on the internet, a sort of scanner for experiments. It was used to monitor experiments and such. It connected to a usb port I believe and came with some sort of software. I somehow lost the website and cannot find it again. Does anyone have any idea what this device is called?

Thanks,

Mike

Edit: Forgot to mention, it connects to a computer just incase anyone could not figure that out :)

It might be, but the only LogIT information I found on the internet was a real-time statistics program :( Let me try to explain what I was talking about in the first post. Its basically a little device you hook into a computer and you open up the program and then it has some probes I guess you could say, which go to your experiment and shows the information from the probes on your computer.

Ooookaaay...

well,

a sort of scanner for experiments. It was used to monitor experiments

doesn`t really help much does it? :)

I mean What Sort of "Experiments" are we talking about here for a start?

this isn`t even in a particular Thread area where we could at least Guess at it! :)

I`m sure your reason is More than valid and wasn`t in Question.

what IS in question is the TYPE of experiments you`re on about, was it electronic, chemical, to do with cars or rockets or plants, perhaps it was for Biology????

can you see my point now?