The Man of Hate and Greed

Airbrush

Posted (edited)

...and now a bible salesman!  This short video is a good example of Trump's assumption that other people are as hateful and greedy as he is. A lot goes on in this short video.

"The great John Paulson made plenty of money in Nevada. He doesn't live there but he makes a HELL of a lot of money. He makes money everywhere he goes actually. He's a money machine. You know what? Put him in treasury. You want to make a little money?"

"....Then we go to South Carolina where we have done really well, where I have done well...."

Notice how he contorts his mouth as he talks and how he belittles Tim Scott, but Tim just rolls with the punches.

"Almost every one of them endorsed me. Two great senators. Which is hard. I mean did you ever think that she [Haley] actually appointed you, Tim? And think of it, appointed you, and you're the senator of her state, and she endorsed me. You must REALLY hate her."

Laughter

"No, it's a shame. It's a shame." Tim Scott steps forward to the mike. Trump is surprised to see Scott next to him and says "Uh...Oh..." as though he realized that he just insulted him by assumed Scott "REALLY hated" Niki Haley, because HE would hate in the same petty circumstances. But Scott meekly shows his subservience to Trump by saying "I just love YOU!" Trump replies, "That's why he's a great politician!"

The Antichrist has the mouth of a lion – Rev. 13:2 – Trump contorts his mouth as he speaks, always showing he teeth, so you can read his lips from 100 yards, and often roars like a lion

The Antichrist is arrogant, shall exalt himself above others – Daniel 8:25 - Check

The Antichrist will love money as it is the LOVE of money, (not money itself), that is the “root of all kinds of evil.” – 1 Timothy 6:10 - Trump said “My whole life I’ve been greedy, greedy, greedy for money. I grabbed all the money I can get. I’m so greedy.”

The Antichrist understands dark sentences or sinister schemes – Daniel 8:23 - “A king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup” - He is a master of intrigue and machination, which is scheming or crafty action, to accomplish an evil end.

The Antichrist attains the kingdom by flattery – Daniel 11:21 - “And in His estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom: but He shall come in peacefully and obtain the kingdom by flatteries or fine promises (e.g. Mexico will pay for the wall) scheming with a small group of people (the electoral college).

The Antichrist is connected to gold – Rev. 13:18 - King Solomon became obsessed with gold and pagan gods during his later years. Trump’s obsession with gold and “pleasant things” is comparable to King Solomon. Trump's hair is golden, his face is painted a darker shade of gold, his penthouse is of golden decor, and he changed the Oval Office curtains to gold.

There you have it in less than 2 minutes, an illustration of Trump's greed, exalting himself, the mouth of a lion, flatterer, hatred, "man of gold" in his golden palace, all characteristics of the classical Antichrist.

Edited by Airbrush

I've witnessed this type of thing before. Years ago, I had a boss that was obsessed with security. Everything had be be locked up and secured against theft at all times. He was later dismissed for misappropriation of funds.  He was dishonest, and assumed that everyone else was also. 

Trump displayed this behavior a while back when he admonished Taylor Swift for not supporting him, claiming that his policies helped her financially. In his mind, this should be enough, and the idea that Swift might find other issues rather than her own personal wealth more important was inconceivable to him. 

2 hours ago, Janus said:

I've witnessed this type of thing before. Years ago, I had a boss that was obsessed with security. Everything had be be locked up and secured against theft at all times. He was later dismissed for misappropriation of funds.  He was dishonest, and assumed that everyone else was also. 

Trump displayed this behavior a while back when he admonished Taylor Swift for not supporting him, claiming that his policies helped her financially. In his mind, this should be enough, and the idea that Swift might find other issues rather than her own personal wealth more important was inconceivable to him. 

Not just TFG. We’ve seen it over and over again: politicians who aren’t “for” something (or are actively against it) until they personally experience a situation that brings the idea into focus. They lack the empathy and broadness of mind to conceive of motivations that are not ingrained in them already. Trump has just distilled it to a somewhat purer form and in a more visible way.

15 hours ago, MigL said:

@Airbrush Why do your posts often sound like sermons ?

Because they're mounted on a mountain of hate, the Donald is like the anti-Sisyphus, in that we think we sent him to hell, but he fucking loves pushing rocks up hill...

On 6/3/2024 at 5:32 PM, J.C.MacSwell said:

I certainly hope he didn't pay $59.99 to find those quotes...😜

All you need to do is use the online Bible Gateway.  See below

2 Thessalonians 2 NIV - The Man of Lawlessness - Concerning the - Bible Gateway

You can enter any verse you want to find, and the version of the bible you prefer.

I was wondering if Trump removed verses from his bible describing the Antichrist, because they sound like him.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Airbrush said:

I was wondering if Trump removed verses from his bible describing the Antichrist, because they sound like him.

He's not that self aware, he 'still' thinks he's good at business bc he hasn't lost his inheritence, yet...

The apprentice USA is one of the best pieces of satire in history, he should be a stand-up; hmmm, is he Ricky Gervais in a rubber suit? 

Edited by dimreepr

3 hours ago, dimreepr said:

He's not that self aware, he 'still' thinks he's good at business bc he hasn't lost his inheritence, yet...

The apprentice USA is one of the best pieces of satire in history, he should be a stand-up; hmmm, is he Ricky Gervais in a rubber suit? 

One of the producers of The Apprentice has starting talking since the NDA he signed has lapsed.  He said that it took hours of editing to make Trump seem sharp in that show.  They would often resort to putting him into a recording booth to read lines from a script. They would then use those recordings in the shots when the camera was on a contestant and not Trump himself.

9 minutes ago, Janus said:

the NDA he signed

It's hard to fathom the number of ways our world would be simply better if there were fewer NDAs preventing people from sharing their experiences and telling the truth. 

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2024 at 8:30 AM, Janus said:

One of the producers of The Apprentice has starting talking since the NDA he signed has lapsed.  He said that it took hours of editing to make Trump seem sharp in that show.  They would often resort to putting him into a recording booth to read lines from a script. They would then use those recordings in the shots when the camera was on a contestant and not Trump himself.

The magician Penn Gillette did 2 tours on duty on the Apprentice.  According to him, Trump would ramble aimlessly for 2 hours, and the producers edited it down to about 3 minutes that made sense.  The following interview is 4 years old and sounds prophetic.

"With some sort of mental problems, with greed, and a lack of compassion, he was able to "throw off filters...."

"There is interesting stuff there, yes he is crazy, venal, empty, really weird stuff that you've never seen before.  You have never seen someone who has never laughed sincerely, and never made a joke.  He only laughs in a "bully way."  

"I've never seen someone with no enjoyment or understanding of music."

Edited by Airbrush

Sure, here's the translation:

I am from Europe.
I agree with you. Trump gives the impression of a greedy businessman who only seeks his own advantage.
However, I also believe that there must be a reason why he is so successful, whether in business or politics. He is undeniably a wealthy person. Furthermore, people vote for him. In my opinion, he embodies a sense of dissatisfaction among the people.
Here in Europe, we are dealing with similar parties, whether in France, Italy, or Germany.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Martin238 said:

However, I also believe that there must be a reason why he is so successful, whether in business or politics. He is undeniably a wealthy person. Furthermore, people vote for him. In my opinion, he embodies a sense of dissatisfaction among the people.
Here in Europe, we are dealing with similar parties, whether in France, Italy, or Germany.

So would you be if you inherited $350m from daddy.

Edited by StringJunky

Somehow, after almost a decade since the TFG splooged onto the national political stage, a thread about how horrible a person he is seems like a topic akin to Poop Stinks or Water is Wet or Puppies are Cute.  The principal difference being that dwelling on poop, water, or puppies are all far better uses of your time.  All you need to know is what you probably knew by 2017: he is a sociopath and narcissist currently well on the way to full blown dementia.  God or Ontologically Neutral Universe help us all, if he wins in November.

On 6/8/2024 at 5:03 PM, TheVat said:

Somehow, after almost a decade since the TFG splooged onto the national political stage, a thread about how horrible a person he is seems like a topic akin to Poop Stinks or Water is Wet or Puppies are Cute.  The principal difference being that dwelling on poop, water, or puppies are all far better uses of your time.  All you need to know is what you probably knew by 2017: he is a sociopath and narcissist currently well on the way to full blown dementia.  God or Ontologically Neutral Universe help us all, if he wins in November.

Well if he does, at least I'll shuffle off this marble laughing at someone... 😉

2 hours ago, dimreepr said:

Well if he does, at least I'll shuffle off this marble laughing at someone... 😉

He is funnier when viewed from across an ocean, I'm sure.  

6 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

As long as you're not in a boat with a battery, because shark.

I'm sure he thinks jumping the shark is a lucrative business opportunity, bc he doesn't have the wit to be an actual shark, waiting for a meal; have faith comrades, this too will pass...

6 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

I'm sure he thinks jumping the shark is a lucrative business opportunity, bc he doesn't have the wit to be an actual shark, waiting for a meal; have faith comrades, this too will pass...

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-mocked-rally-sharks-rant-las-vegas-boats-1910275

"If the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking, do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted?" Trump said. "Or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?"

Author and frequent Trump critic Stephen King was one of those who criticized the former president for his remarks.

"This is like listening to your senile uncle at the dinner table after he has that third drink," King posted on X, formerly Twitter.

He wraps up the rant by saying, "We're gonna end it for boats!"    ??????  It's going to be a long, hot summer of rallies, and I don't think he's going to make it without exposing his mental degradation even more.

3 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-mocked-rally-sharks-rant-las-vegas-boats-1910275

He wraps up the rant by saying, "We're gonna end it for boats!"    ??????  It's going to be a long, hot summer of rallies, and I don't think he's going to make it without exposing his mental degradation even more.

Well my fuckwit said "we're going to bring back national service, on a voluntary basis", I'll race you to bottom...

On 6/8/2024 at 2:31 AM, Martin238 said:

However, I also believe that there must be a reason why he is so successful, whether in business or politics.

Cheating, lying, and criminal behavior. Does that make him "successful" or does it make him dishonest?

When you get people to do work for you that you never pay for, and inflate the value of your businesses to get favorable loans while deflating the value for tax purposes, your books look like those of a successful businessperson. But it's against the law. Is that being "successful"? At least until you get caught, I suppose, then you can lie about being persecuted for it. Does "successful" mean you aren't responsible for the things you say and do?

On 6/8/2024 at 4:31 AM, Martin238 said:

I also believe that there must be a reason why he is so successful, whether in business or politics

Success as a criminal, perhaps, because white-collar crimes aren’t prosecuted as readily or fervently as other crimes, and money allows one to avoid lots of issues, but successful as a businessman? He has repeatedly failed. Bankruptcies left and right. His personal success has been the ability to extract money from his ventures and leave others holding the bag.

His “success” at politics has been one election, aided by Russian interference and criminal acts.

17 hours ago, swansont said:

Success as a criminal, perhaps, because white-collar crimes aren’t prosecuted as readily or fervently as other crimes, and money allows one to avoid lots of issues, but successful as a businessman? He has repeatedly failed. Bankruptcies left and right. His personal success has been the ability to extract money from his ventures and leave others holding the bag.

His “success” at politics has been one election, aided by Russian interference and criminal acts.

And even in that election, he lost the popular vote. 

On 6/12/2024 at 3:46 PM, dimreepr said:

He's more of a hyena. They never seem to fight on their own.