OT by some six-year olds from Bias in science (split from Evolution of religiosity)

dimreepr

12 hours ago, Luc Turpin said:

When I read msc,I see bias all over science and when I read yours i see no bias at play; I am now totally confused

1- got it and yes, the only issue is biased people 

2-yes, looking at the right places and asking the right questions

Dude, I've been telling you that for the last few page's 'ask a better question', bc you're starting to look like a cunning troll... 

50 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Dude, I've been telling you that for the last few page's 'ask a better question', bc you're starting to look like a cunning troll... 

yo dude, if people stop posting me, then I will stop posting.

a parrot cunning trol apart from that😊

1 hour ago, Luc Turpin said:

yo dude, if people stop posting me, then I will stop posting.

a parrot cunning trol apart from that😊

There is a better way, when you understand what the monkey on your back is, and you give it the respect it deserves; then the monkey will clime off and share a beer with you; otherwise it's another empire lost...🙄

2 hours ago, dimreepr said:

There is a better way, when you understand what the monkey on your back is, and you give it the respect it deserves; then the monkey will clime off and share a beer with you; otherwise it's another empire lost...🙄

You know Dim that the monkey is still on my back with myself giving it no respect whatsoever and the empire is not even replaced, bot lost forever 😊

5 minutes ago, Luc Turpin said:

You know Dim that the monkey is still on my back with myself giving it no respect whatsoever and the empire is not even replaced, bot lost forever 😊

My last reply to you is from mr Shelley 

I met a traveller from an antique land,

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,

Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,

And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.