The Big Bang explained once and for all !!

Former CEO and Computer Technician of IN-AP Systems

The Big Bang explained once and for all !! - By Mick Bartram - As my doctors certified me a Genius, it is so obvious to me !!

Here is my conjecture, , ,was the big bang probably caused by a division by zero, a mathematical oddity where 1 \ 0 = infinity, a dividend of 1, with a divisor of zero equals a quotient of infinity, the dividend of 1 is an infinitesimally small fundimental particle, and ok maybe not a divisor of zero, but an extreamly small unimaginable value of say 10 to the minus googol, .1 with 100 zero's before the 1, thats a whopping 100 \ 70 = 1.428 x all the atoms in the universe ( if the dividend is the mass of say a Lithium atom ), , ,

As with most good solutions, mine is short, sweet and very simple !!,, , ,So a huge amount of matter \ energy at one point from next to nothing, just one infinitesimally small fundimental particle appears on its own in the void, and divided by it = Boom - Big Bang !! and the secret to the universe - Let There Be Light !!

haha, , , i bet even Einstein, one of my science heroe’s didn’t see that one !!

Don’t it just blow your mind - Mick Bartram

WEBSITE GRAB 2.jpg

If you weren't such a smart alec I would remark that

43 minutes ago, AtoMick-u235 said:

haha, , , im just saying all you need is a void and a particle to make a Universe !!

Is exactly Higgs theory.

But I doubt if you would know what I meant.

46 minutes ago, AtoMick-u235 said:

Former CEO and Computer Technician of IN-AP Systems

The Big Bang explained once and for all !! - By Mick Bartram - As my doctors certified me a Genius, it is so obvious to me !!

Here is my conjecture, , ,was the big bang probably caused by a division by zero, a mathematical oddity where 1 \ 0 = infinity, a dividend of 1, with a divisor of zero equals a quotient of infinity, the dividend of 1 is an infinitesimally small fundimental particle, and ok maybe not a divisor of zero, but an extreamly small unimaginable value of say 10 to the minus googol, .1 with 100 zero's before the 1, thats a whopping 100 \ 70 = 1.428 x all the atoms in the universe ( if the dividend is the mass of say a Lithium atom ), , ,

As with most good solutions, mine is short, sweet and very simple !!,, , ,So a huge amount of matter \ energy at one point from next to nothing, just one infinitesimally small fundimental particle appears on its own in the void, and divided by it = Boom - Big Bang !! and the secret to the universe - Let There Be Light !!

haha, , , i bet even Einstein, one of my science heroe’s didn’t see that one !!

Don’t it just blow your mind - Mick Bartram

WEBSITE GRAB 2.jpg

Your doctors?

44 minutes ago, AtoMick-u235 said:

Your just a bunch of agitators, , ,What more science do you want

!

Moderator Note

There’s not a well-defined amount, but it can’t be zero.

You can be a legend in your own mind elsewhere. Don’t bring this up again.