Exploding Pagers Injure Hundreds in Lebanon

toucana

Palestinians have distinct subgroups, so Gazans are not just homogeneous with Israeli Arabs.  That Israeli Arabs enjoy the rights of citizenship does not negate the repression of Gazans.  Gazans, and West Bankers, lack freedom and justice and free passage.  Is anyone here seriously going to try and give legitimacy to Likud Israel's actions because Israeli Arabs are doing fine?  Please.  

Edited by TheVat

41 minutes ago, TheVat said:

Palestinians have distinct subgroups, so Gazans are not just homogeneous with Israeli Arabs. 

No one said they were.
Israeli Arab citizens were being discussed within a specific context, which you chose to ignore, or simply haven't read preceding posts. Please ( do so ).

6 hours ago, joigus said:

Members of the Knesset, bankers, entrepreneurs, etc. All of them Arabs. Almost none of them seem to be impelled to stab people to death on the street, blow themselves up, etc. Isn't that peculiar?

Why is that? Same ethnicity, same language, same traditions. Completely different behaviour.

Hope that clarified what I was responding to.

2 hours ago, TheVat said:

Hope that clarified what I was responding to.

I apologize for my confusion.

Yet I don't see how your point negates Joigus' question.
Are you simply stating that Palestinians ( Gazans and West Bankers ) are not all bad; some are , but others are mostly innocent bystanders who get dragged into the violence ?
I would suggest that's just like Israeli citizens ( some of which are Palestinian ); a lot of them are innocent bystanders who get blown up in nightclubs, or raped/killed/kidnapped at music festivals, while others are raving idiots like Netanyahu.

And of course, both were elected to form the Government of their respective people; but while one Government doesn't give a sh*t about its people, the other is 'over-enthusiastically' attempting to make sure no more violence and kidnappings happen to theirs.
I leave it to you to decide which is which.

And I still don't understand how one side, trying to avoid killing innocent bystanders by specifically targettingHamas members using pagers, is a 'cowardly terrorist act'.
I should think it would be commended for not indiscriminately killing innocents, but I suppose people will jump at any excuse to label Israelis a terrorist group.

About the time he was facing criminal indictments and losing popularity, one of the leaders decided he could rescue himself by setting up the conditions (including dropping border patrols in key areas) for provoking a war which would then require him as a Strong Defender and help turn the polls around.  I leave it to you to decide which leader that was.  

38 minutes ago, MigL said:

I apologize for my confusion.

Yet I don't see how your point negates Joigus' question.
Are you simply stating that Palestinians ( Gazans and West Bankers ) are not all bad; some are , but others are mostly innocent bystanders who get dragged into the violence ?
I would suggest that's just like Israeli citizens ( some of which are Palestinian ); a lot of them are innocent bystanders who get blown up in nightclubs, or raped/killed/kidnapped at music festivals, while others are raving idiots like Netanyahu.

And of course, both were elected to form the Government of their respective people; but while one Government doesn't give a sh*t about its people, the other is 'over-enthusiastically' attempting to make sure no more violence and kidnappings happen to theirs.
I leave it to you to decide which is which.

And I still don't understand how one side, trying to avoid killing innocent bystanders by specifically targettingHamas members using pagers, is a 'cowardly terrorist act'.
I should think it would be commended for not indiscriminately killing innocents, but I suppose people will jump at any excuse to label Israelis a terrorist group.

I can't believe you're a Netanyahu apologist. Him, Smotrich and Ben-Givr are my definition of evil.