1. Sub Quantum Echo Particles...(SQEP's) & Sub Quantum Echo Particle Kinetic Resonance Flux

11 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Here is a couple of lists

http://www.cmat.uni-halle.de/~hsl/PoM-files/Symbols.pdf

https://archive2.iupap.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/A4.pdf

In the last article it mentions two symbols used in multiplication however when it comes to vectors those same symbols has another usage.

a⃗ b⃗ 

The dot in this case isn't multiply but is the dot or inner product of two vectors (used for linear relations.)

a⃗ ×b⃗ 

This is the cross product of two vectors (will involve angles and rotations)

A simplified link showing the dot and cross product.

https://www.mathsisfun.com/algebra/vectors-dot-product.html

Thank you very much Mordred, Thank you very much Studiot for everything you have posted and anything you both (and maybe others?) might post in the next fortnight.

I'll say this the right way this time, I'm going to take 2 weeks to try and learn more and reread everything that has been posted here so far and hopefully a lot more of the links. My desktop is almost full up now lol

I don't think I will get it all but some of it will make more sense by then.

I will still be looking at this post for any other information, replies you might make. But I won't post anything for these 2 weeks.

I will be back on Sunday 20th October. More than likely with more questions :)

'See you' in a fortnight, take care.  May good karma come your way :)

Edited by Imagine Everything
another typo

2 minutes ago, Imagine Everything said:

'See you' in a fortnight, take care.  May good karma come your way :)

Well we will be going to Cornwall at the end on next week so till later in the month

But thank you for the very useful responses an please look in later tonight as I have a drawing about the swinging weight for you.

I believe you said some while back that you were a  'draftsman' and 'on the scale'. Both of these are helpful to us to help you.

I think in pictures, rather than words so even 60 years ago in school and now with my typing my brain is streets ahead of my writing fingers as you may have noticed from my many mistakes and sometimes jumbled words.

@Mordred

The correspondence Principle.

I hadn't thought of that, very good to introduce to our friend +1.

I was going to introduce the corespondence between Mendeleyev and the standard model however.

28 minutes ago, studiot said:

Well we will be going to Cornwall at the end on next week so till later in the month

But thank you for the very useful responses an please look in later tonight as I have a drawing about the swinging weight for you.

I believe you said some while back that you were a  'draftsman' and 'on the scale'. Both of these are helpful to us to help you.

I think in pictures, rather than words so even 60 years ago in school and now with my typing my brain is streets ahead of my writing fingers as you may have noticed from my many mistakes and sometimes jumbled words.

I will thanks Studiot, I don't think I ever called myself a draftsman or 'on the scale', sorry, I'm neither.

Maybe I wrote something badly again that sounded like or implied that to you. I apologise if I did.

Take care , 'see you' in 2 weeks.

18 minutes ago, Imagine Everything said:

I will thanks Studiot, I don't think I ever called myself a draftsman or 'on the scale', sorry, I'm neither.

Maybe I wrote something badly again that sounded like or implied that to you. I apologise if I did.

Take care , 'see you' in 2 weeks.

OK it was someone else, there was a lot going on in the last couple of weeks.

Anyway here is the sketch.

pendulum1.jpg.84d2b245e495aa24710b6a009fc5a7ee.jpg

Hopefully it is not to rough for you.

As you can see the teacher had laid an iron rod across to stools and hung an iron weight (the sort you find in a market where they weigh sides of beef and sacks of potatoes) in the middle.

The weight was very large compared to the knot on the bandana so when he first struck the weight it hardly moved.

Gradually as he kept striking the weight and he got into a rhythm the weight swung further and further , taking a couple of seconds to comple one swing.

Now the important thing to consider here is when the weight is struck.

If the weight is struck as in A when it is moving away from the knot the stike will be less hard.

If it is struck in the same position but when the weight is moving towards the knot the strike, as in B,  it be less effective and the swing will be slightly impeded.

If the weight is always struck in the same place at the top of the swing as in C then it will receive the maximum impetus or impulse.

So it is important to strike at the right time in each swing.

This situation is called resonance.

As you can see each time the weight is struck a small packet of energy is transferred to it.

A better name for strike is applied force (note I have slipped in the word impulse here)

We can examine these in a great deal more detail.

1 hour ago, Mordred said:

I can work with this and tie it into system states. I will have time to work out a format to include Correspondance Principle.

My next bit will have that maths I mentioned.

That will include numbers, scalars, vectors, constants and variables, functions and equalities.

That will make it easier to talk about state variables, vectors etc.

Edited by studiot