4. Resonance clusters.. - ectract taken from my idea An Illogical Sense of Order

So if we have the flux made up of SQEP’s and a reasonance particular to that flux type.

There would be quite a lot of SQEP’s and their individul resonances, perhaps these may all be classed as a cluster of SQEP’s and their resonance.

Maybe we could make recipes for different things, ailments, transport, Film, technology, plants…

Maybe the cluster is what we should try and detect as it would be a stronger signal/hum.

A cluster of air/table fluxes if you will or a cluster of branch/tree trunk or really whatever you can think of.

Maybe its the clusters that are key after the formation of the flux initially. Perhaps clusters then go on to eventually form quantum particles and so on.

Maybe we could create a cluster gathering device that in turn was programmed to convert those clusters into something else?

Maybe we could make various different types of cluster devices, one of which might be an SQEP Transfer Manipulation Device (STMD) used for instant quantum manipulation travel?

Maybe another device could be used to change the weight of an object so it may be moved more easily?

Perhaps another device could be created to reverse global warming somehow? And another that manipulates the human body resonance/s to heal it from ailments?

8 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

I certainly could be wrong, but this seems to be the product of a random word generator.

Yes you are wrong, I'm real. :)

I'm posting extracts from an idea I've had in the hope you guys can help me make sense of it, dismiss it or perhaps confirm I have some sort of (even if slightly) credible idea.

I've written a 20 chapter book/idea and have posted 5 of them now to hopefully get your perspective and knowledge.

I won't post the other 15 yet as the replies to these first 5 might go on for a while.

Feel free to see my first chapter about SQEP's, to which a lot of you nice people have replied to and me to them.

1 minute ago, Bufofrog said:

Wild ass guess.

Ok, i can see why you said that and I agree my idea is more guesswork than not, however isn't this a SPECULATION thread?

I also don't have and no doubt DO need to learn, physics knowledge so I can put this idea across better.

I haven't stated and won't state that this is anything other than a speculative idea, not a theory, just an idea based on what I visualise.

Am I misinterpretting the word speculation here? Are you being rude just for the sake of it? Should I stop posting?

If you or the other people here think what I am posting is wrong or shouldn't be here, tell me, delete my profile, it's fine. I don't mind.

It'd be a shame for me but I won't be any worse off.

And I took the liberty of getting proof that this idea is mine before I posted anything. Whether it's right/wrong or close to being something.

6 hours ago, Imagine Everything said:

So if we have the flux made up of SQEP’s and a reasonance particular to that flux type.

Ok we really need to work on terminology  for example the term flux. This term can have numerous Meanings.

Electric flux

Magnetic flux

Probability flux (yes this applies under QM).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/E

lectric_flux

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_flux

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability_current

Note probability current is also oft named probability flux.

The reason why is apparent here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flux

Flux also applies to the stress energy momentum tensor of GR.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stress–energy_tensor

So looking over these examples how does SQEP generate flux.

What vectors are being applied ?

Lol of course @studiotmay also mention flux with regards to engineering applications such as fluid hydrodynamics or gas flows.

Edited by Mordred

14 hours ago, Mordred said:

Ok we really need to work on terminology  for example the term flux. This term can have numerous Meanings.

Electric flux

Magnetic flux

Probability flux (yes this applies under QM).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/E

lectric_flux

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_flux

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability_current

Note probability current is also oft named probability flux.

The reason why is apparent here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flux

Flux also applies to the stress energy momentum tensor of GR.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stress–energy_tensor

So looking over these examples how does SQEP generate flux.

What vectors are being applied ?

Lol of course @studiotmay also mention flux with regards to engineering applications such as fluid hydrodynamics or gas flows.

I think I have to understand more so that I can term things better full stop tbh. I'm sorry if I'm confusing you or others with the way I'm trying to explain this.

I didn't know there were so many different variations of flux types or meanings.

I am definately out of my depth here :(

Also, Phi is right and I it didn't sit with me well posting 4 more extracts/chapters here so if it's possible, could the other posts inc this one be deleted please?

Only the ones numbered - 2.   3.    4.    5. not my original post about SQEP's

Thanks

Edited by Imagine Everything
typo

46 minutes ago, Imagine Everything said:

I am definately out of my depth here

That's fine.  I am out of my depth in many of the discussions on this site.  The fact that you realize that is really a good thing, it will motivate you to learn more.  If you ask questions the members here will fall all over themselves to help you understand.  Good luck on your journey of learning.

38 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

That's fine.  I am out of my depth in many of the discussions on this site.  The fact that you realize that is really a good thing, it will motivate you to learn more.  If you ask questions the members here will fall all over themselves to help you understand.  Good luck on your journey of learning.

Thank you and thank you.

21 hours ago, Imagine Everything said:

Ok, i can see why you said that and I agree my idea is more guesswork than not, however isn't this a SPECULATION thread?

I also don't have and no doubt DO need to learn, physics knowledge so I can put this idea across better.

I haven't stated and won't state that this is anything other than a speculative idea, not a theory, just an idea based on what I visualise.

Am I misinterpretting the word speculation here? Are you being rude just for the sake of it? Should I stop posting?

If you or the other people here think what I am posting is wrong or shouldn't be here, tell me, delete my profile, it's fine. I don't mind.

It'd be a shame for me but I won't be any worse off.

And I took the liberty of getting proof that this idea is mine before I posted anything. Whether it's right/wrong or close to being something.

I'd like to explain my above answer to you also Bufofrog,

The way you answered me with the monkeybutt thing and wag made me think I had upset you somehow.

I wrote in the new members section that I wasn't a scientist and a couple of people directed me to putting my idea in the specualtion area which is why I did.

My autism/aspergers couldn't understand why you seemed to be unhappy with me so I wrote what I did.

I really wasn't looking for an arguement but in plain text, the context of things doesn't come out as it should or is meant sometimes.

It also makes me hyper sensitive in a lot of things and I hate it, autism to me feels like a curse. So I am sorry.

Perhaps I should have asked if I had done something to annoy or upset you instead.

The way you responded showed great maturity and wisdom.

Edited by Imagine Everything
typo

1 hour ago, Imagine Everything said:

Thank you and thank you.

I'd like to explain my above answer to you also Bufofrog,

The way you answered me with the monkeybutt thing and wag made me think I had upset you somehow.

I wrote in the new members section that I wasn't a scientist and a couple of people directed me to putting my idea in the specualtion area which is why I did.

My autism/aspergers couldn't understand why you seemed to be unhappy with me so I wrote what I did.

I really wasn't looking for an arguement but in plain text, the context of things doesn't come out as it should or is meant sometimes.

It also makes me hyper sensitive in a lot of things and I hate it, autism to me feels like a curse. So I am sorry.

Perhaps I should have asked if I had done something to annoy or upset you instead.

The way you responded showed great maturity and wisdom.

Your idea is going to be attacked because science demands rigorous assessment, but remember, on this site we don't attack people. Nobody is unhappy with you personally, nobody is upset. If someone says your explanation sounds like a wild-ass guess, it's probably because you haven't mentioned evidence that supports it. We try to remove subjective arguments, and arguments that "feel" right, in favor of those with evidence that allows us to test them and possibly base predictions on them. 

Just remember that you aren't this idea. Nobody replying here is talking about you personally. The responses are about this concept. I think most people here want you to see that, moving forward, you should learn how mainstream science is reflected in your explanation rather than continue to re-write/redefine accumulated human knowledge.