Logical Vacuum Genesis 2

Why is the Universe there if it is nothing - as I claim it is? Well, there is one single relation that makes a difference, nothing is reluctantly exposed without real something  (anti-nothing) in the Universe! And it will try to avoid that - static awareness - by gradually disappearing - active unawareness  (sleep) - from/as itself again! Now with a static launch. The conditions are not easy to maintain though, with nothing becoming more alone again - without a static launch. The exposure will then take over again - nothing will wake up to a new 24-hour or a first particle/'quantum’. Nothing will continue this dynamic shift with a lightspeed fast (re-)production of new fundamental Virtual Particle´s shifting between no-existence or sleep/spirit and existence or awake/body - the start of a biological The Big Bang!

10 minutes ago, Anders Agerbo Andersen said:

Why is the Universe there if it is nothing - as I claim it is? Well, there is one single relation that makes a difference, nothing is reluctantly exposed without real something  (anti-nothing) in the Universe! And it will try to avoid that - static awareness - by gradually disappearing - active unawareness  (sleep) - from/as itself again! Now with a static launch. The conditions are not easy to maintain though, with nothing becoming more alone again - without a static launch. The exposure will then take over again - nothing will wake up to a new 24-hour or a first particle/'quantum’. Nothing will continue this dynamic shift with a lightspeed fast (re-)production of new fundamental Virtual Particle´s shifting between no-existence or sleep/spirit and existence or awake/body - the start of a biological The Big Bang!

Would you mind adding some physics to this?

The concept of "nothing" is but a phantom, I think.

If quantum physics has taught us anything for export in the philosophical realm, I think these two nuggets are the most interesting ones:

1) "Identity" is an illusion.

2) "Nothing" is an illusion 

Edited by joigus
minor correction

9 minutes ago, joigus said:

The concept of "nothing" is but a phantom, I think.

The concept of "nothing" was human-made..

You have wood and you burn it. You get "nothing" out of the wood. Wrong.. Matter changes from a solid state to a gaseous state, then disperses across the planet, then is consumed by plants, and cycle repeats.

To understand this, one must understand the change in the state of matter.

Edited by Sensei