Does anyone use ChatGPT or another AI ?

Airbrush

After I discovered ChatGPT, I asked it a lot of questions, maybe 100, and it was interesting to see the answers, often in great detail, and most of it seems true.  It's not perfect but can answer any simple question that has a generally accepted answer.  Recently, ChatGPT stopped answering my questions.  I know it cost to have unlimited access.  I had a limit to how many questions I could ask in one day.  But now days have gone by and ChatGPT continues to ignore me.  Anyone know about ChatGPT?

2 hours ago, Airbrush said:

After I discovered ChatGPT, I asked it a lot of questions, maybe 100, and it was interesting to see the answers, often in great detail, and most of it seems true.  It's not perfect but can answer any simple question that has a generally accepted answer.  Recently, ChatGPT stopped answering my questions.  I know it cost to have unlimited access.  I had a limit to how many questions I could ask in one day.  But now days have gone by and ChatGPT continues to ignore me.  Anyone know about ChatGPT?

Weird. I use it, haven't seen such issues.

Maybe try clearing the cache or refreshing the page?

They periodically role out new versions so that may have caused some trouble.

Would also try with another browser.

Edited by Endy0816

I never bother using ChatGpt I tried it when it first came out and found it rather lacking in accuracy on more complex physics problems that require more than being a search engine.

4 minutes ago, Mordred said:

complex physics problems

Math is hard for language models but there are a few that do quite well now. The version you tried is like a Wright brothers plane versus the versions out now being more like the jets we fly around today 

I use Brave Search and its AI/LLM (Mixtral 8x7B and Mistral 7B)will knock out an answer and provide the website pages it drew its information from on the bottom. I see it as a more sophisticated Google page. I find it an OK starting point for queries. 

Edited by StringJunky