(Resolved) What the hell do I need...

Intelligence

It depends what you're trying to do. If this is connected with applications then just about every app in the M$ office suite (Access, Excel, Word etc) has a VB component.

I think Microsoft also do dev app for VB - called something like VB Studio? Might be worth having a hunt on microsoft.com for something.

• 2 months later...

You will need Microsofts Visual Basic IDE (Integrated Development enviroment) It cost a ton of money but you can find it on warez sites for download. I myself have Visual Studio .net which is Visual Basic, C++, C#(latest lang), assembly All rolled into one package. It comes on 4 CD's so you could imagine downloading would take forever even with cable. If you want a easily downloadable version search for VB6.

If you buy a VB.net or VB6 book at barnes in nobles sometimes they have a student version of Visual Studio or Visual Basic on a CD in the back of the book. The features are very limited in these version tho.

I would try finding a friend that has the IDE and burn a copy from them i think the software you want cost between 1,000 and 3,000 USD depending on what version you buy. If you ever need any help with programming as me I work with hundreds(exaderater) of programmers and i am always learning myself

I am aware that warez is illegal and hince the reason i did not post any links to site which contain warez nor did i post any names of such sites. Information is not illegal so i simply provided this info to make people more educated. Sorry that i forgot to add a disclaimer.

On a side note why was he banned

He made bad arguments, but wasn't always wrong. I think he gets mad that he cannot explain things very well. You can be cleaver in a lot of ways but his English language can be not up to the task of explaining things properly. I wish I had been around then, some of those topics were very interesting. Like Maths is a man made thing. And that tortoise who cannot be passed, and people are made from none living substances, or are they? I missed some good stuff.

Pincho.

He did have interesting ideas but the way he treated some people was unforgivable. I think a lot of his worse posts have been removed from public view (he was violently anti-religious).

It's a shame that his attitude ruined his debate. English was his first language by the way.

Yes he was called Intelligence. Faf changed his name when he started posting insane stuff. Don't go away thinking he was persecuted though; he really earned the name change.

Your rank title increases up orders of magnitude based on your number of posts. Mods and admins can set custom titles for themselves, and admins can change anyone else's title too.