Laugh track

Callipygous

im curious if any of you know where i can get a little box that plays a laugh track when you push a button, or if it even exists.

i have this friend who has the dumbest, but most entertaining sense of humor ever. we were sitting at a gas station and my brother pointed to some girls in a car stopped at the light and said "jesse! go hit on em!" and he ran out to the light, and tapped on their window. when they rolled it down he said something along the lines of "you come here often?" so i want to give a him a laugh track either for his 21st birthday (in like a week) or for xmas if i cant get it on time.

anyone have any ideas?

I know someone that has a mirror which laughs when you look in it... don't have a clue where it came from or much about it, other than what I said already!

You're probably most likely to find a laughing figure or some sort, from which you could extract the electronics and stick em in a box... I'm guessing you've tried google/ebay searches?