pleneurethics

Guest azure_kodou

Guest azure_kodou

im kinda worried about posting about this... mostaly because of what i was reading here

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16448

some guy had a really far fetched idea/thing and everyone acted as compleate dicks and mocked him for having such an 'off-norm' idea...

personaly i dont really care for what hes talking about, its intresting but regurdless i dont want to experience the same thing... i guess as a disclaimer i should say something like "bare with me, im not really big on science, and this stuff might sound kinda crazy"

anyways, i picked up some free books that were being given away at my local comunity college. they were about pleneurethics... the word seems to be semi made up, being a mix of 'plenary', 'neural' and 'ethics'. the books go into detail on the topic the brain and body and useing it to combat disease and even reaching a state of compleate brain-body unification so as to even stop ageing...

i personaly have been spending a lot of my time studying and being taught kundalini yoga and martial arts. this being the main reson these books stood out to me so much.

my problem is however, that i cannot find any real info on this topic. im hoping someone here knows something and could either tell me somethings im looking to learn or point me in the correct direction.

anyways, thanks.

im kinda worried about posting about this... mostaly because of what i was reading here

some guy had a really far fetched idea/thing and everyone acted as compleate dicks and mocked him for having such an 'off-norm' idea...

personaly i dont really care for what hes talking about' date=' its intresting but regurdless i dont want to experience the same thing... i guess as a disclaimer i should say something like "bare with me, im not really big on science, and this stuff might sound kinda crazy"

[/quote']

It wasn't so much what he posted but the way he posted it. It's one thing to speculate and entertain weird ideas. It's a whole other thing to assert those ideas confidently as being true yet providing absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up the claim, as Amod did in that link you provided.

anyways, i picked up some free books that were being given away at my local comunity college. they were about pleneurethics... the word seems to be semi made up, being a mix of 'plenary', 'neural' and 'ethics'. the books go into detail on the topic the brain and body and useing it to combat disease and even reaching a state of compleate brain-body unification so as to even stop ageing...

i personaly have been spending a lot of my time studying and being taught kundalini yoga and martial arts. this being the main reson these books stood out to me so much.

my problem is however, that i cannot find any real info on this topic. im hoping someone here knows something and could either tell me somethings im looking to learn or point me in the correct direction.

anyways, thanks.

There's a website where you can read more about pleneurethics and its placement of "neurological sufficiency as the centerpiece for health and ethical conduct," whatever that means:

http://www.pleneurethics.org/

Sounds very Scientology-ish, if you ask me, but maybe I'm too cynical.

If this guy just had some weird off-norm idea, we would have gently explained why he was misguided. Amod went completly beyond your off-norm idea presentation. He claimed was making predictions with his brain and his posts were non-sensical at best.