Primordial Atom; revisited

sunspot

If we look at the initial expansion of the primordial atom, the energy that expands should red shift due to the high gravity. The red shift of energy to longer wavelength implies that the energy will lose potential or cool as it becomes longer wavelength quanta. Using the conservation of energy, since gravity caused the red shift of the expanding energy, then the gravitational energy potential should gain potential. This is reflected by the mass increasing within the rapidly cooling energy field, i.e, more mass means more gravity.

If energy escaping high gravity will red shift, then the reverse should be true. Or energy flowing into high gravity should blue shift. The blue shift of energy implies that the energy is gaining potential as reflected by its shorter wavelength, i.e., getting hotter. Again, applying the conservation of energy, this gain of energy potential implies that the gravtiational energy potential will decrease. This is reflected by the mass decreasing as it melts into energy. As the energy continues to blue shift, the mass and gravity will continue to fall. At a critical energy/mass ratio, the blue shifted energy and the mass/gravity of the primordial atom will reach a balance. The only potential, using the conservation of energy, that could allow the primordial atom to expand from this balanced state is entropy.

To maximize the entropy into space will require the primordial atom break up into big chunks that expand from center, instead of a continuum expansion. In other words, a continuum expansion at a distance D, will express less entropy than the primordial atom splitting into two at a distance D. Both express the same mass times distance but the continuum contains more entropy within its higher particle diversity. As such, to express the same entropy potential, the big chunks need to define a higher D than the continuum expansion. The big chunk expansion by moving farther/faster from center allows the primordial atom to expand.

What's the primordial atom?

It reminds me to Lemaitre's "Cosmic egg". It's the thing that you had in mind?

Do remember that in Big Bang theory, atoms were not created until 380000 years after Big Bang, during an epoch called "recombination"

The primordial atom I was talking about, is the finite singularity from which the BB theory progresses. Most models do not define this finite singualarity as a point, but as a dense particle composite or primordial atom of maybe golf ball size. The BB theory also assumes the high temp of the expansion cools via entropy expansion and radiation requiring say 380,000 years for hydrogen and smaller amounts of helium atoms to appear. But most gravity theories indicate that energy will red shift when escaping a strong gravity field. This implies, with all the mass/energy and gravity of the universe initially in one tiny place, energy from the initial expansion should cool almost immediately via red shifting.

I could be waayyy off, but I was under the belief that anything that causes something to be redshifted doesn't decrease the energy of the object, it increases the wavelength of radiation viewed. In the cause of the doppler effect, when an object is moving away, this does not mean the object has less energy, it just means the EM radiation is spread out more. So I dont see how redshift effect could cause something to cool.