Human bone/Muscle And How It Provide strength for lifting and harming others

Crotix

I require immediate assistance with one topic pestering me for a while. How do you determine how much force a human can exert through punches, running, tackling, kicking jumping, or swimming? How does this force affect both organic and inorganic object? Does this force spread or does it stay concentrated within a small area? How do you determine how damaging this force can be?

Any and all information would be helpful. Thanks to all in advance for providing any knowledge to help me.

I guess by geting the person to hit something of a known mass, and mesuring that things movement thus being able to work out the force.

There are various gels and materials engineered to act like human tissues, they get used in testing all types of things.

You'd have to be more specific on what type of strike on most of that, but what the tree said about how to measure it is pretty much how it's done when you're dealing with punches, except they have all kinds of knick knacks attached to it. The other stuff is too varried to get in to, except with running you'd only have to know your mass and your acceleation.

Also, when stricking something, the most amount of damage is done when all of the force is on a concentrated area. That's why nightsticks look like they do. When cops need to hurt someone they poke hard, if they're just trying to shut them up they hit you with the broad side.

By the way, it only takes 1400 N of force to break a human skull.

How much is 1400 n?

About the weight of two large human beings.

So if two fatasses sat on your head, would it break your skull?

Maybe, maybe not.

It's probably better to talk about the pressure it takes, rather than the force, as SW mentioned, force has more ass-kicking abilities when applied to a small area.