bwahahahah

blike

LONDON, Oct 16 — More than half of Britons could have breath that smells worse than their pet’s... ...according to research by toothpaste manufacturer Aquafresh.

So, still no sign of that cure for cancer then...

SOME MOUTHS may be dirtier than cat litter,” dentist Brian Grieveson said in a statement that accompanied the research.

“Most people in the UK do not realize that cleaning your tongue is as important as cleaning your teeth,” he added.

I doubt very much that "most mouths" have worse things than urine and trypanosomes in them. This guy needs to stop messing around and do some serious research.

And I'm glad to say I am in the tongue-cleaning minority \o/

NavajoEverclear said in post #2 :

I will seriously rethink plans of ever traveling there.

Don't be such a goon. You actually believe the sensationalist (and borderline racist) crap that the MSN news site pumps out? Engage your brain, and look at the number of times the words "could be" appear, and the phrases they precede. View articles like this with extreme cynicism.

Most people I know take 2 showers a day, clean their teeth after every meal and frequently visit their dentist. I have never ever been aware of being surrounded by stinking hook-fanged unclean people, and would not be surprised at all if this "study" had a sample set of 20 people they found under a bridge in Hull.

Our dental system might be under strain but at least it's a right, not a privilege.

NavajoEverclear said in post #2 :

Oh my that is terrible. Whats wrong with Britts? Does this problem evolve from the one bath a year thing (cuz bathing involves nudity which is sinful) in the dark ages? I will seriously rethink plans of ever traveling there.

This from a nation who's colonists used to sew themselves into their clothes for winter? Who had one bathtub per 6 towns in the midwest up till the 1830's? :eek:

You actually believe the sensationalist (and borderline racist) crap that the MSN news site pumps out?

yes but, you see sayonara, most people are prejudiced against most people in the UK. It's only natural

^_^

I think I forgot to clean my tongue this year...hm..go figure.

This from a nation who's colonists used to sew themselves into their clothes for winter? Who had one bathtub per 6 towns in the midwest up till the 1830's?

LIES!!! they only did that so you idea stealing brits wouldn't steal our ideas for nuclear fueled nation-wide heating !!

Ha! I clean my tongue AND I'm a Scot...so I win ......ta dah!! Sorry, I know this is trivial crap but we all need a laugh now and again...well actually I need a laugh 99% of the time or I'd go barking mad. My daughter has just informed us that one of her and her brother's pet rats has escaped so I imagine I'll wake up to it's sweet smelling breath next to me on the pillow tonight. :mad:

Who owns a pet rat?! The only reason I know rats are sold is to be fed to snakes.. :P

Having a pet rat is like having a dance studio next to a marble factory; hilarity is bound to ensue...its only a matter of time.

Having a pet rat is like having a dance studio next to a marble factory; hilarity is bound to ensue...its only a matter of time.

BAHAHAHA

that is so true

also, Daisy Girl, you ROCK!!

(she is, after all, the coolest person in the UK :P)