What book/s are you reading right now?

Sayonara

Guest DancerB

All those books you mentioned are fine but I just reread The Stainless Steal Rat for the third time and I would highly reccomend them all.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Demosthenes- said in post # :

Ever read the princess bride? I'm reading for school, did ya know that Morganstein isn't a real person.

What? They are making you read that at school? Tell your teacher they are propagating the breeding of an uneducated generation in preparation for life in a society where only the eloquent succeed.

They are crippling your vocabulary, a pox on them. For someone who obviously enjoys the written word, you should feel insulted. Probably.

• 4 months later...

Finishing Ender's Shadow, Then gonna read Speaker for the Dead and Shadow Puppets.

Got a few evolution books from the library, mostly just started all of them. I'm farthest in one called Quantum Evolution, by some guy with an M in his name. Supposed to be some breakthrough, but i haven't been interested yet. Likely a waste of time on some well written bull. Oh well, we may learn something. A few Dawkins books, River out of Eden i started, really interesting. Come to think of it i think i should ditch the other book and read that one.

I also intend to read some Gandhi books i've had for two years, and only read bits and pieces of so far. One is his autobiography