Me! (been busy)

Hi all, just to say I know I haven't been online a lot recently. But then again it seems to have been quieter recently anyway.

But don't worry, I still remember you!

Not much time, going away on holiday, training/playing for my clan in Halo League matches, work, web design/production, graphics design/production and I've started driving lessons!

See you all around, in the virtual sense!

Well ya never know! I was planning to pop up there to Scotland for one of my lessons ;)!

I know you're joking, no probs.

It was my first lesson today. Gears are no prob for me. But making the steering wheel thread through my hands, my hands just naturally turn with the wheel... but hey, it's my first lesson!

And reached 50mph on a big road first lesson! That's me trying to show off, bring on the Ferrari owners!!

Just remember to stay on the right side of the road where you belong. I hear in the UK there's less traffic going in your direction if you remember this important rule. :P

Also important are hand signals. Italians are horrible drivers because so many of their signals require both hands. Keep it simple and other drivers will know exactly how you feel about them and you won't have to steer with your knees so much.