Fun With Quotes

Sayonara

We have not had one of these threads for a while...

The game is easy: find a pithy, funny quote from another forum member from waaay back when, one so old the person who said it forgot they ever posted something so funny.

Can you limit yourself to being either stupid or bitter? The combination is overwhelming.

Sayonara³'s responses in Pseudoscience are beyond priceless.

Chance rewards its patient labours" as they say is true !

I chanced a fact during research in June 2000 that has enabled me to discover

the complete brain power (Mental Quantum) of the human species or race(s).

I'm glad you got the word "mental" in there.

This is all from one thread in Psuedoscience, by Zarkov:

Now, I could be going insane, but am I the only one to see something problematic with creating a ball of ice from plasma?

I very much doubt your dog could give any more of a critique than could a breezeblock.

Statistics were invented and back-dated in a global conspiracy to give the graph wizard in MS Excel a function.

Quiet you. You aren't allowed to make factual statements.

You keep saying 'AI'. I am not going to assume it means what I think it means, because you are a self-confessed mentalist.

you're supposed to sit on your arse, not talk out of it.
Sound like you got something up it !

Rsd E, I think your ship is heading to rocks, you had concentrate on another course! :)

The sky is red. I have observed this. All my evidence suggested this is true, and despite the sky really looking blue, it's really red.

The joys of the early days.

A sharpened penguin is actually quite dangerous, as are frozen penguins when propelled at high velocity.

or the very old classic: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"

best reply: "Unfertilised you creep' date=' now f**k off" :)[/quote']

Didn't you know? The great biologist in the sky is a sadist.
Judging from the collection of pictures of yourself that you have been using as avatars recently' date=' I can see where that comment is comming from...[/quote']

On wives:

i hear they can also cook' date=' clean, and operate various household appliances.
That was only the earlier models. the new ones seem to have lost that functionality - or at least mine has (maybe its just a fault, but there was no warranty :( ).

I AM NOT JESUS CHRIST... I AM DAVID WRITTEN IN REVELATIONS. QUICKLY COPY ALL THIS INFORMATION BEFORE THEY DELETE IT!!!

I know everyone has been posting funny retorts, but this opening quote from David does make me chuckle.

I must commend Phi for All for this one from Morphology and Exobiology.

Per the Skulls Unlimited website:

The largest Baculum in the mammal kingdom belongs to the walrus' date=' which can reach a length of 30 inches.[/Quote']

Hmm...so what does that say about me?[/Quote]

Tupperware has more use than you do for a tight seal?

I'm still laughing.:D

One of my favourites is from atm in the "Generic vB Buttons suck" thread:

Now that's bling. Upgrade the styles to 'wicked pimping'' date=' upload the new buttons and change the URL to foshizzle.net and we'll be storming.

That's why we don't get Hawkins round here, he's westside to the bone.[/quote']