Problem saving Maple

hotcommodity

I'm taking a Calculus I/II lab, and we're using classic Maple. Well, here's the story: A week ago I was about to turn in my second homework assignment when I tried to pull up the Maple sheet I had saved on the schools network and received the message "There were problems during the loading process. Your worksheet may be incomplete." With that, over half of my homework was gone. My professor made me rework some of the problems and suggested I save my next assignment to a flash drive as a back-up. This week, I saved my homework to my flash drive. Everything was working fine all day until 30 minutes ago I try to load my worksheet, and again, over half of my work is gone. I tried both the flash drive and the schools network and received the same message stated above on both. For some reason this is only happening to me and no one else in the class. If I tell my professor the same story tomorrow, he'll most certainly be frustrated (like me). Is there any way to retrieve my work?...

• 1 month later...