Feedback and Opinions Needed

Guest jj_4487

Guest jj_4487

I came across this forum on a Google search, and have been very interested by many of the topics posted here. I haven't posted yet, but the plethora of information available has been overwhelming and of great interest to me.

I don't mean to spam, and I'm sorry if I do, but I would greatly appreciate anyone who is willing enough to visit my forum and comment on a few of the more recent posts. I am currently doing a BSc/MD course, and a few of the things I post are actually assignments for which I would appreciate feedback for. Some of them I feel would be wonderful if opinions of people could be included, they are less likely to contain a bias, etc.

There are a range of topics to choose from, but obviously the most recent ones are on top.

It is a purely Science forum, with a couple (understatement) of off topic threads, though it will be fairly obvious which are the ones for discussion.

I chose to call it Biopolis. As some of you may have heard, Singapore is setting up a ‘Science hub’, to put it mildly, where many companies will perform research and development on many subject matters. This place is called Biopolis (no, this is not the same link). This area of city aims to discuss anything and everything under the umbrella of Science, from medical / scientific ethics (Euthanasia, Cloning, Abortion and Vivisection etc), Health-related information (Dangers of Excessive Alcohol Consumption, Cinnamon Spice and Diabetics and Lung Cancer etc), Space (Planets Spawned in the same way as stars etc), and a few more in the list here. If you note the last post date you will know that it is not an updated list, but you probably get the picture by now.

Any help / feedback offered on the respective threads would be very much appreciated. If you find the forum interesting, Universal Metropolis City offers a wealth of interesting subjects, as you will find on the Censorship post.

Muchas gracias :)

Guest jj_4487

Oh yeah, as the links are not immediately visible, you might want to hover your mouse over the text, as it contains a number of links. Thanks again :)