Introducing myself...

Cookie

Cool! nice to meet you, I also love plants (Chillis especialy) mostly for the kitchen and general experimentation (cross breeding etc...).

Aaaaand I hadn`t used to live too far from you, Calgary Alberta for about 6 years as a youth :)

Heh.... you are really a great person ... loves science and writing... wow... i am starting to admire you. We could probably be friends, that would be so cool!. Well, i am gene from Singapore (obviously) i am a high school student whose interested in science but having not be doing that well in the subjects. Well, i hope to work in the fields of science, probably neurosciences, biomedical, biology... these areas..

Nice to meet you, cookie.

Hope to see more of you.

Signed,

Gene.

Plant torture...ah yes, some call it cruelty to botanicals. ;) Oh well...the lab life isn't a bad way to spend your time, and it keeps me employed. Sucks to be a plant though, if you end up on my bench.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome - see you around the forums.

Cookie