Need ideas for school project

Guest danielladart

Guest danielladart

So school starts back next week for me at Middle TN State U :-(

I am taking my last 6 hours and graduating in May :D

I am an online student, and one of our requirements is for a culminating project that we have to come up with on our own.... I am a Liberal Studies Major with Minors in Psychology and Sociology... I have also been working for the Tennessee Department of Transportation for 11 years... so I was kind of trying to come up with a project where I could relate my school work to my job... the first thing that comes to mind for me is Road Rage ... but I am having a hard time coming up with what I could do with that (without putting my own life and limb in harms way)... so I am open to suggestion on a project geared toward this or anything else someone might come up with to help me relate my project to my school work and my job... THANKS

you could do a survey-based psychological study. For example, you can investigate what conditions promote road rage by asking people how they felt before getting into the car. Maybe things like personal loss, depression, or perhaps the opposite conditions, like happiness or elation, are preconditions for road rage. Also, physical conditions such as weather, climate and road conditiongs may play a factor. Also, personal tardiness to appointments.

There are a lot of questions you can ask, and I'm sure most people have experianced various levels of road rage in their lives.

Guest danielladart

that is helpful, i had thought about a survey type of experiment, just wasn't really putting all of it together in my head. I have to write a proposal for the project to my instructor, so with any luck this will give me a good starting point... 'crossing my fingers':-) I just want to graduate!