Can Someone Help Me?

madelyn_

Hello, I am 25 years old and for the past week I have been experiencing dizzy spells and lightheadedness when I move my head and look around. I have also been getting sharp headaches behind my left eye and on the sides of my head. They are causing my anxiety issues to begin and I am getting very nervous. I am so terrified of getting an anwurysm or tumor especially now that I have a baby.

I am frightened and wondering if I should go to outpatients.

Can someone help me?

I've had similar symptoms when I used insect repellent inside the house and a large amounts without airing my room. To my dismay, I spent 3 days extremely sick. It might be the chemicals you've been exposed to or something, but otherwise consult with your doctor is it persists immediately.

I am frightened and wondering if I should go to outpatients.

Can someone help me?

Switch the order of these two sentences and you've answered your own question. With something as important as your health you should never rely on advice from people (even smart people ;) ) who don't know you and your health history. There could be many simple explanations for your symptoms but diagnosis is important and MUST be done by someone qualified who can run the proper tests.

Go to outpatients or your primary care provider as bascule suggests. *See a doctor* because your baby needs her mother healthy and happy and worry-free. Do it for your baby, do it for yourself, just do it.

If there is something seriously wrong it's best to get help early. If it's not serious at least you'll sleep better and worry less. There is no reason not to go as soon as you can. Will you promise you'll go? Please post back here and let us know the results. :)

You should see a doctor immediately. The symptoms you describe could be anything (serious or not), but you don't want to fool around when it comes to your health. If you see a doctor and nothing is wrong with you, you might feel a little embarrassed—but so what? That's a lot better than not catching a possible problem early, when it is treatable.

Guest frantiloren

You really need to check with a doctor. Don't jump to conclusions about what he may suggest. In the meantime, if you need to look for remedies for your headaches try the product Migravent. Prior to taking Migravent, I was suffering from migraines for many years. And since taking Migravent it has reduced the number of migraines as well as their intensity. I recommend it for anyone suffering from migraines. I have not had any side effects from taking Migravent.

In the meantime, if you need to look for remedies for your headaches try the product Migravent.
There is no meantime. Helpful suggestions are NOT proper treatment. Threads like these could easily fill up with advice from well-meaning members (or people who join to urge you to buy products). Please don't look for remedies before you see your doctor. Explain your symptoms, situation (new baby) and concerns over the phone and I'll bet you get a fairly quick appointment. If you haven't done this already please make an appointment to see a professional.

It could be your diet, but it sounds neurological because of the dizziness and eye complications. I'd visit a medical doctor because it sounds 'too' neurological.

It could have to do with the central nervous system. I suppose, too, it would be neurological in that case. Visiting the medical doctor would be a good idea, because nobody wants to lose a child.

ive had pains like that before, they come usually when im stressed

try to stay calm the worst thing you can do is stress out and think the worse case senario

the more you dwell on it the worse it seems

if it is causing you distress see your GP

even if to put your mind at rest