Which spelling do YOU use  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which spelling do YOU use

• British
    • American
    • Can't spell/type correctly at all!
    • Both
    • Neither

not disapeared, just drying my pants from laffing so hard :)

I`ve been a moderator for a while now dude, I go largely un-noticed because even tho I have those extra functions on my puter, I`m just the same as any one of you, all I do is make sure SFN stays a nice place to be and work in when there`s no other mods in here, or if I see something that shouldn`t be here before anyone else does. other than that, I`m just a normal user (but I can edit my posts a bit better too) LOL :)

"and the ability to speak to trees."

I KNEW he was a HIPPY from the get-go! you "tree Hugger" you!

if you give anything long enough, the truth will always come out :)

kettle pot and black springs to mind :)

I don`t know the policy for becoming a mod, I DO KNOW it`s put to a vote however. and that`s held in the Mods Forum (invisble to others) but it`s just like a normal thread in here really, no mystery involved :)

activity, usefullness/contribution, length of time as a member, the way you react (or don`t) etc... these are some of the more common criteria that needs to be met on most forums and chatrooms (and in life!). so I`m sure some may apply here also. but Blike or Faf are the ones to ask as sayo said :)

Don't tell YT but the rest of us mods have super fire breath and the ability to speak to trees

Good innit?

hmmm... I'm wondering whether i would be good enough to moderate in a few years time. Don't you have to be a very active member to do so

Im not aware of the site actually needing further moderation but if it keeps growing then maybe. If people posted moderately, surely we wouldnt be needed at all?

then of course you take this out of a class room with a limited student quantity and apply it to a global scale, ya get LOTS of idiots !

fortunately, most of them can`t even spell "Science" and so all remains well here in the most part :)

YT2095 said in post # :

"and the ability to speak to trees"

I KNEW he was a HIPPY from the get-go! you "tree Hugger" you!

if you give anything long enough, the truth will always come out :)

kettle pot and black springs to mind :)

Sorry to get you all excited, Hippy, but the only reason I use my power to speak to trees is to tell them I have super fire breath. They don't like super fire breath very much.

:P

"but the only reason I use my power to speak to trees is to tell them I have super fire breath. They don't like super fire breath very much."

erm, you just go right along beleiving that, and the next time I`m sectioned, I expect to see you in the next room or at least on the same ward (you`ll be there longer than me though, I know all the tricks for escaping! :P).

aommaster said in post # :

oh. I didn't notice that! lol. What does it take to become a mod? ( i want to be one of this forum. Probably in a few years time)

Well, it takes reading the FAQ and "How to avoid the incurring the wrath of Fafalone"

All potential moderators are sure expected to at least have read the sites FAQ, since it specifically addresses becoming a moderator :P

The site is growing, so in a few years there time there will indeed be a need for more moderation... but we've got it under control for now.