Science of the Miraculous - June conference in Boulder, CO

Guest justinius

Guest justinius

June 21-27.

ISSSEEM Seventeenth Annual Conference, The Science of the Miraculous (Boulder, CO). An international event featuring the largest and most diverse group of physicians, academicians and researchers ever gathered together in one conference on this topic. CEU’s available for Counselors, Social Workers & Nurses.

For more info: http://www.issseem.org

Keynote presenters:

Matthew Fox

John Hagelin, Ph.D.

Freddy Silva

Christine Page, M.D.

Wow, no surprise this is in Boulder. Boulder, while being home to some excellent science and technology research and effectively acting as the Silicon Valley of Colorado is also a magnet for total nutjobs.

I mean, I don't want to dismiss these people out-of-hand, but they're essentially saying there's something enormous that modern medical science is missing out on.

Boulderites love alternative medicine and the idea that science is missing out on concepts that have only been discovered in eastern religions or among the alternative medicine crowd. I take the opposite view: medicine isn't worth considering unless substantiated by medical science.