All Roads Lead To Heaven

Eagle

Hey, boredom kicks in and thus a thread is born...

Ok so here's the problem. The general idea most people have is that if there is this ever-loving god then no matter what I do I will be with him if he is real when I die. I mean, how could a God that loves us so and is all-powerful let us suffer in hell. Well this is where it gets tricky. Buddism has no God. Hinduism has Millions and Christianity has 1 god who is in the form of the holy trinity (father, son, holy spirit). How can believing in No God get you to a single God and how can millions of gods get you to one God. Now this is not a debate about who's religion is correct so don't critisize me about it. I am open to suggestions but i'd like to knopw what you think about this problem that all roads lead to heaven. ;)

Well, Indiana Street just goes from 64th Ave to 120th Ave. If you're coming south it just leads to Rib City Barbecue and that's close to paradise but not quite there. If your going north it just stops up in the boonies north of Rocky Flats (a Superfund site, more like Hell).

I'm going to say that *all* roads don't lead to heaven, since Indiana doesn't.