Law Abiding Pedophile banned from contact with Kids

ParanoiA

I'm too new here to know the personalities, so plan to watch the reactions of others first, however...

This IS being presented by Fox News, so my immediate reaction is to suggest that there is something much more important going on elsewhere from which they are trying to distract us. I'd better go over to C-SPAN for a while and discover what that is. :rolleyes:

I'm too new here to know the personalities, so plan to watch the reactions of others first, however...

This IS being presented by Fox News, so my immediate reaction is to suggest that there is something much more important going on elsewhere from which they are trying to distract us. I'd better go over to C-SPAN for a while and discover what that is. :rolleyes:

yeah, no kidding... I couldn't find the story on CNN, so you might be on to something

I find myself conflicted in much the same way as with pedophile databases. Kids are particularly vulnerable to crime and you want them to be protected but how far does that extend? It's an interesting question, even if it turns out to be hypothetical in this case.

That guy makes me shudder, but he hasn't committed any crime and there's no reason to think he will. Is there anyone who doesn't have things they would like to do, but wouldn't consider actually doing because of the laws against them? There's no way this won't be overturned.