Race-Based Drugs

CDarwin

I'm on the pill, my sister smokes crack. If I had a black friend or little step-brother I teach him to Dust-Off and go Robo-tripping in the 'hood.

I'd heard of certain heart failures that occur in mulattoes (it was in this context -- that blacks don't have heart failures like this ordinarily). I'm not sure how this comes about -- if it's cause their mixed or if it's because of something else (like the mini-thin's I've been selling them).

The above comes across as very insulting. Was that your intent?

How about drugs for a certain class of people? Like the lower-middle class of people. Or business people who get stuck in traffic a lot?

One's life position and rank in the social caste has little (if anything) to do with their genetics. It is the "genetics" piece that allows for targed medications.

Where are the drugs for fat people?

There are many. Here is a guide which explains those available far better than I could. Check it out if you're so inclined:

http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/weight_loss_medication/

Banned because they cause heart attacks.

Any presecription medication found to cause harm is removed from the market. PhenFen is a classic example, and most likely your intended reference. How does this relate to targeted medicatons based on genetics? Does it at all?

It's tough to get around that whole stigmata thing.

Did you mean "stigma?" I am pretty sure that genetically targeted medications are not being developed to treat sensations of pain in the hands and feet, from nails, and in the side, from a lance which correspond to the wounds inflicted on Jesus during the crucifixion... nor to treat those who happen to be fans of Ministry. :rolleyes: