Blackholes!

foodchain

If a blackhole hypothetically speaking could be some form of a phenomena similar to a false vacuum I have two questions.

1) If per say these two items are related, and supposing a different quantum universe or event(or events) is then on a receiving end is there anyways to gauge whether the behavior of a blackhole is the way it is because the two events physics don’t match?

2) I also don’t understand exactly what all can escape a blackhole, but just like in first question what would come through if anything?

To elaborate if needed. The laws of physics as we understand them have been postulated by some as a product only existing in this universe if this universe is but one of many such possible realities. So if a blackhole is a product of this so some extent like a false vacuum, its reality would have to be able to bridge any such universes or events. Plus if such a bridge was made, it would probably be dealing with physical environments and physical laws or even constants drastically if not totally different from our own. I think this could apply to such concepts even such as cosmic inflation or expansion. It also somewhat points to me that maybe issues found in relativity could be higher tiers of behavior much like a concept of a brane.

Maybe dark matter is related and thusly while still impacted by some extent by gravity, I don’t know about time.

So does my hypothesis have any merit in reality:D

Amway’s it could make a neat short sci-fi about a town that gets nuked but lives in a quantum event afterwards because of tunneling or what not.

To elaborate if needed. The laws of physics as we understand them have been postulated by some as a product only existing in this universe if this universe is but one of many such possible realities. So if a blackhole is a product of this so some extent like a false vacuum, its reality would have to be able to bridge any such universes or events. Plus if such a bridge was made, it would probably be dealing with physical environments and physical laws or even constants drastically if not totally different from our own.

Sounds very much like the Fecund Universe hypothesis, which has been discussed quite a bit on here IIRC, I'll try and find some links, but here's the Wiki entry for the time being...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecund_universes

I remember when I was much younger, wondering if there were infinite universes, and ours was just one of the variations. For each universe there is a slight variation ad infinitum. So you could have a universe that had just one water molecule that was in a slightly different position, relative to our universe, then of course you would have a more extreme variation, where all the laws were completely different to our universe...then you could have variations on that universe, and so on, and so forth.

Pretty unnecessary really, but it was certainly fun to think about. Sorry if that was slightly off topic, just reminiscing. :)