Calculator Question

foodchain

I was playing around with my calculator trying to draw shapes on the graph and I have a question. As it enumerates through the various values, for say an equation that I graph, is there anyway after the fact of the equation to tackle any element in the list?

I don’t have any real clue as to how to go about such or even if its possible. Does the graph just proceed and or execute from the opening argument with no ability to grab an element in the list after the fact. I mean in comp sci you have operators that can allow you such a luxury so I think they would exist in math. Would it be only possible by the constructing your initial equation or equations for that matter? Such as if I wanted to draw a curve but halfway through the curve for instance I wanted it to make a square, do I have to specify this in the equations specifically? I imagine I would half to anyways so to further refine and hopefully communicate my question how do I make an equation to grab a certain value, do something, and then carry on back before that value was reached?

• 2 weeks later...