3 Month Anniversairy

fafalone

Yoops. I forgot about him, and so quickly.

I kinda miss some of his proposed ideas. To bad he couldn't accept any proofs or common sense arguments that he was wrong.

He's an exeption to the post rule.

Just aman

unlike someone i know ^

Of course, you usually are right. But you were wrong just recently about where glycolysis occurs. (which is in the cytosol).

Other than that, I can't really think of an instance where you have been wrong :mad:

Originally posted by aman

I think the more posts you have, the more intelligent you are.

:owned:

Just aman:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Looks like I've just taken the lead =)

In related news, I reset Zarkov's post count, he no longer appears on the top 10 list. For the record, he had 434 posts.

It's just that we've had a lot of really great tech. questions and I have to admit I can't answer without research and you come up and hit the nail on the head. I'm learning along as it goes since I'm disabled and got tons of time and with my age I'm growing a little wiser. That is fun to share.

Just aman

So when are some of these future Nobel prize winners here gonna post something that really knocks my socks off. I see a lot of potential and I think even Hawking might have some fun here.

I'll just sit back and watch it grow.

Just aman:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: