Questions on Blackhole

foodchain

Could a black hole be either one of the two things I will describe.

The first is that a black hole could possibly be something other then a “true” entity like a star or an organism. What I mean is like a vortices or a whirlpool. That its something coming about as a byproduct of galactic function when it reaches a high enough threshold in certain variables.

The second guess I would like to toss out there is that how a photon might be labeled as in to what energy range in falls in, you can do this somewhat with elements. So in reality of how nucleosynthesis works in producing basically more complex states of energy and mass(is that correct?) to say a neutron star could a blackhole just be the same phenomena? I mean as a simple example of how the neutron came about, how do we know a blackhole is not just composed of a different type of mass, or even basically a very exotic arrangement of such? If per chance time and gravity are quantum properties of matter/energy interacting could this possibly be a pointer to why a blackhole may behave the way it does if by chance its energy levels for instance are currently beyond reasonable comprehension?

I mean as a star reaches a point of nova, or super nova, something has to happen to its vacuum state which would then interact with the local energy and mass in the star or system right?

As a joke maybe a blackhole is an allotrope of carbon!!!