Natural Odor

foodchain

Now not to be taken to lightly but in all reality I think if you could produce pills that over time allowed a person to have a natural body odor of choice you would become a very very rich person overnight really. Anyone else agree or disagree and in reality what do you think the limits of action will be on the understanding and ability to manipulate a humans biochemistry?

Just change your diet. I eat garlic, my girlfriend seems to know two days later. I drink pineapple juice, she knows that too, but expresses a significantly different response. So, what types of odors do you mean? Of course we can manipulate how we smell. It's diet and environment, especially apparent among those with a higher frequency of sweat glands. :confused:

Just change your diet. I eat garlic, my girlfriend seems to know two days later. I drink pineapple juice, she knows that too, but expresses a significantly different response. So, what types of odors do you mean? Of course we can manipulate how we smell. It's diet and environment, especially apparent among those with a higher frequency of sweat glands. :confused:

Right but if you happen to watch T.V at all there was an ad that showed a person unhappy at work, then the doctor and a pill, then back happy at work. I don’t not understand how such is not drug dealing in the slightest but its just an example. I don’t see why at the point of manipulation that society wont allow such for even entertainment value such as a pill that can change a trait of an individual phenotype really if only daily. The pill was an example of what I think an aspect of such a market will be in time. I think the same will also occur with genes in time and heck maybe even a relationship of the two.

I mean the reality is that people will take such already and in quite great quantity. The money I think in such a market will make it appealing from law makers to doctors alike.

I just realized that this is not really a biochem topic in a traditional sense huh?