ZOMG I`m Blind!!!11!one!one1!!11!!!!! (lasik SPARPH)

kittyguRl

There are potential risks in any procedure and LASIK is no exception. The most common potential problems that can occur during laser vision correction are blindness and death. Blindness simply means that while the procedure may not have improved your vision, at least you're not dead. Death is slightly more serious. It means that your heart has stopped and that can possibly lead to permanent deterioration of the body.

Some more serious side effects include loss of bank account, giggling from others and eyeballs that jump out on springs. All of these symptoms shouldn't prevent you from paying for LASIK surgery. There is also a chance of being slapped a lot for being so stupid. These side effects rarely occur, and by rarely I mean quite often.

I'm not worried about blurred vision or even blindness or death as long as I don't have to wear those darned glasses any more and I can look more handsome, but is there any risk of anal leakage?