Community, GUTs, Interviews

Why has the "Forums" link been cryptically renamed "Community"?

What does GUTs stand for if it only links to the maths tutorial section? And do we really need a link at the top to that section? (especially, but not only, because it is quite small at the moment) If it were for all tutorials then maybe a link at the top would be one thing, but does everyone need a link to maths tutorials?

Finally do we really need an Interviews link if there have not been any interviews yet? I'm not saying don't do the interviews, they were interesting when they last existed, but why keep a link up there? Isn't something like that quick and easy to remove / add? (I guess if it isn't then this is a null point)

Btw, also, on the blog section, shouldn't we have a SFN logo or something? And make that link back to the forum (or at least home page)? Upon further inspection I now see there's a link at the very bottom of the blog, but some don't (e.g. ecoli's). Adding a SFN link at the top might be a bit prominent, but I'd be in favour of a quick link from blog to forums. Maybe we should also add a blog link in the links bar on the forum, instead of GUTs or Interviews?

Just some thoughts! What do others think?

Why has the "Forums" link been cryptically renamed "Community"?
Note to self: Fire cryptographer.

What does GUTs stand for if it only links to the maths tutorial section? And do we really need a link at the top to that section? (especially, but not only, because it is quite small at the moment) If it were for all tutorials then maybe a link at the top would be one thing, but does everyone need a link to maths tutorials?
Ground-Up Threads will explore many areas and treat each subject from the ground up. Don't panic, be patient.

Finally do we really need an Interviews link if there have not been any interviews yet? I'm not saying don't do the interviews, they were interesting when they last existed, but why keep a link up there? Isn't something like that quick and easy to remove / add? (I guess if it isn't then this is a null point)
We're building anticipation. You'll go absolutely mental when the first interview shows up after you've clicked the link a few thousand times.

Btw, also, on the blog section, shouldn't we have a SFN logo or something? And make that link back to the forum (or at least home page)? Upon further inspection I now see there's a link at the very bottom of the blog, but some don't (e.g. ecoli's). Adding a SFN link at the top might be a bit prominent, but I'd be in favour of a quick link from blog to forums. Maybe we should also add a blog link in the links bar on the forum, instead of GUTs or Interviews?
Funny story, actually, but it has nothing to do with whatever it is you're on about here. My advice? I don't give advice but a links bar sounds perfectly decadent. Cheers!

Just some thoughts! What do others think?
Not sure if I like this whole "thinking" trend, but I'm willing to go along with it temporarily.

Note to self: Fire cryptographer.
And undo the catastrophic, but luckily reversible, damage he/she/it did!

Ground-Up Threads will explore many areas and treat each subject from the ground up. Don't panic, be patient.
I'm panicking!! Anyhow, it still only links to a maths tutorial page, we need a GUT forum section then. Maybe that would also encourage people to participate.

We're building anticipation. You'll go absolutely mental when the first interview shows up after you've clicked the link a few thousand times.
Ha, true! But by the time an interview gets put up everyone will have gotten bored of clicking on the link, if the Interview button only appeared when there was a new interview, and only stayed there for 2 or 3 weeks, then it would be exciting!

Funny story, actually, but it has nothing to do with whatever it is you're on about here. My advice? I don't give advice but a links bar sounds perfectly decadent. Cheers!
Eh!?

Not sure if I like this whole "thinking" trend, but I'm willing to go along with it temporarily.
Now there's a gooood boy! *woof*