Question about Math Tutorials

Can anyone post a math tutorial about a given subject? Or are admins and mods only allowed to do that? What kind of math topics can I post about. I would like to write one up...

If you'd like to write one, I'll open up the drafting forum to you so you can start coming up with stuff. Once you have something written, we'll review it all and publish it as a GUT.

What sort of math would you like to cover?

Some topics on vector calculus, and an intro into tensors and suffix notation. Nothing too complicated in those topics though, I only know the basics so far (writing some will also help me retain understanding of math topics, don't want to leave my brain to rot over the summer ;)).

I can also give an intro into multivariable calculus if you wish.

Sounds like a plan. You should now be able to see the GUT-writing forum. Feel free to post an outline of the tutorial you'd like to do first, and then get started.

Thanks. I'll get right on it, if I don't decide to go to sleep first (it's late in my side of the world :rolleyes::P).

Ok, just got one started. Feel free to check it out.

As the basics of differentiation have been covered, I'd be happy to do an introduction to integration, i.e explaining the FTC. I'm busy with an assignment, but could spare a couple of hours on Sunday.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...