Anyone coming to TAM6?

mooeypoo

That's quite a speakers list. Some of those personalities are quite differing on many subjects, and it would be interesting to see some of them go at it with each other. I wonder if they're brave enough to put Penn Jillette on a global warming panel with Michael Shermer. Probably not. Jillette would get roasted anyway, though he might score points calling Shermer a hypocrit.

I wouldn't be surprised if they already did it in the past.. there are a few panels from multiple "hot shots" during the convention, not only the individual lectures that are written.

There's also a breakfast with the SGU I want to go to, and a skeptics party saturday night with Rebecca from Skepchick.org.

It's gonna be awwwwwesomeeeee.... now you guys just have to come, too :P

Oh.. uhm.. those of you who follow my smarterthanthat.com project -- expect a surprise from TAM6, involving more than just an experiment and me.. ;)

((oooo.. teeeeaser!))

~moo

• 3 weeks later...

Yo, guys, I am all ready to go to TAM6, and I even printed out a Scienceforums.net TSHIRT!

SFNfront.jpg

SFNback.jpg

For those of you who can't read it:

FRONT:

http://www.scienceforums.net

Discuss Science and Pseudoscience

<SYMBOL>______________PLAY BOTH

_________________________SIDES

--- Back:

SFN Symbol

http://www.scienceofurms.net

--------

w00t :D

Whatch'a think?

Whatch'a think?
Play both sides?! I think you should stop in to Denver on your way back and meet my wife an I.... :eek::D:cool:

Seriously, I love that we'll be well represented at TAM6. Great shirt, great idea, great teaser (AND I like the bit about your smarterthanthat.com project).

Have a great time, take pictures and see if you can arrange for us to interview some of the guest speakers!