A Few Things Before I Go

Graviphoton

Swanson suspended me for:

''graviphoton suspended for three days for a combination of recent violations: flaming, thread hijacking, and plagiarism

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum''

...who thread did i hijack? By any chance the thread where i was talking about theories that where contradictory...

... flaming... whatever

... and plagiarism... the true definition of this word, is by taking someone elses work, and claim it as no other than your own. I did not do this, and i expressed it was another scientists work.

So in effect, i need to reflect on the fact that other people, even mods contributed to the discussion of what i was talking about. And i wasn't the original oister who claimed Hydrino energy was contradictory, thus spawing the contradictory conclusions concerning physics... AND YET ... i am the one blamed, and punished.

Well **** you swanson, and your discrepency-enduced decisions, and antiquated assumptions.

You received infractions for specific posts, so you should be able to figure it out. Or maybe not.

The plagiarism was shorthand for the "copyright violation/plagiarism" infraction, where you posted someone else's copyrighted work, and did not take it down, even after someone else provided a link to the work, and you acknowledged the presence of the link. But the copyrighted material was still up, two hours later, when I logged on. I'll correct the notation.

I didn't give you the flaming infraction, that was another mod, and the thread hijack was pointed out by a third mod — I just beat him to the punch in tagging the post.

The suspension was AUTOMATIC at that point, because of the infraction points you racked up. And you should recognize the reality that your sheer volume of posting probably saved you from other, minor infractions that could have been handed out, or infractions that were not assessed because the suspension was in place before those threads were reviewed.

You have a choice, as does anyone who posts here of following the rules or not. If you don't, you pay a price. If you fail to learn from your mistakes, you will eventually be history.

——

Locked, because this is not up for negotiation or discussion.