conjunction shudder effects

Having just come to the end of a 11 year solar cycle ,and being in the southern hemisphere at the winter equinox of the 21st of december i felt the effects of a slight shudder in the effect of gravity a momentary blip.It became apparent that in the chilean region the had been an earthquake and a eruption of volcano llama in the december period . Having located the fault line closest to chile which runs up the west coast ,so the techtonics are moving east In trying to understand the effects of continenetal drift could this "conjunction shudder effect " be due to the electromagnetic effect of the sun at a given point in a solar cycle and the earths position in its rotational cycle that has a bearence on the techtonics creating a shudder effect .This then surely effects the convection currents within the earths core. What concerns me is in my lack of knowledge on the subject is this a natural phonomenon or is it a natural recurring cycle or is it due to global warming.Ie the melting of the northern polar ice is this then creating shudder and will it reoccur . Kind regards pantheon (Iwelcome your views)

Having just come to the end of a 11 year solar cycle ,and being in the southern hemisphere at the winter equinox of the 21st of december i felt the effects of a slight shudder in the effect of gravity a momentary blip.

No, you didn't. A shudder? You mean an earthquake? That's not due to nor does it result in a change in gravity.

The 21st of December is the onset of summer, not winter, in the southern hemisphere, and this would be a solstice, not an equinox.

It became apparent that in the chilean region the had been an earthquake and a eruption of volcano llama in the december period . Having located the fault line closest to chile which runs up the west coast ,so the techtonics are moving east In trying to understand the effects of continenetal drift could this "conjunction shudder effect " be due to the electromagnetic effect of the sun at a given point in a solar cycle and the earths position in its rotational cycle that has a bearence on the techtonics creating a shudder effect .This then surely effects the convection currents within the earths core. What concerns me is in my lack of knowledge on the subject is this a natural phonomenon or is it a natural recurring cycle or is it due to global warming.Ie the melting of the northern polar ice is this then creating shudder and will it reoccur . Kind regards pantheon (Iwelcome your views)

Sorry, but this is really reaching. The solar output does not affect the tectonic plate movement to any measurable degree, AFAIK, and neither is it affected by climate change.

Sorry, but this is really reaching. The solar output does not affect the tectonic plate movement to any measurable degree, AFAIK, and neither is it affected by climate change.

I recall reading a study that rainfall had an effect on tectonic movements. A small effect, and probably limited to a certain area. In any case, I could see the sun, and the tides, having small effects on tectonic movements. In any case, this would not be noticeable without instruments.