Looking for Articles/News writers

dethfire

Hey Everyone,

This message only applies if this site doesn't intend to have an article section, if so, support this site!

Otherwise, I was wondering if anyone was interested in becoming an author for my article/news website located in my signature. If so please email me at: ghb@uwm.edu

At the end of your writing you could even provide a link back to scienceforums.net, I don't mind.

Glad to be here! :)

Thanks for the invite. Maybe some of the young geniuses here could jump in. It's a good thing Zarkov can't see your post but that's another story. It's great to see questioning minds in action.

How'd you find out about this place? And nice to meet you.

Just aman:cool2:

Glad to have you and you can read some of Zarkovs old posts on the past forum, decide for youself. :flame: I found some of it real amusing.

That stuff just happens on a site. Good luck at your house.

Just aman

Well, we do have an articles section, but no one really seems interested in that. :/

Let me summarize Zarkov's theories for you...

There's no such thing as gravitational attraction except for spinning. "Spin gravity" explains everything, even crop circles.

All of life is 1 organism, that could live on Venus if it so chose.

The pyramids, despite the presence of tombs, were actually used to make water, since the Nile was too polluted (from what, back then?)

Planets spontaneously leave their orbits on the scale of a few years.

Oil in the water is the exclusive cause of ice ages.

On top of all this, he first refused to show his work, then claimed it was secret because of his AI programs, then claimed he was publishing in Nature, when we asked for the information to confirm this ourselves, he lost his temper (this was also following extensive disproving of every shred of evidence he provided, him admitting he didn't understand basic algebra (but had all his theories mathematically proven), and just generally being proven wrong in every way possible), and I banned him and removed the final thread.

All of his threads are closed now, but just do a search for a good laugh.