What's the difference between a black hole and an electron?

Mr Skeptic

Dear Friends,

Now, let us talk more about “something” in vacuum space, which act as the “mechanism” for gravity, and we will call it as “vacuum medium space”.

First of all, “vacuum medium space” is not the same concept as the aether which filled the “empty” vacuum space, but it is vacuum space itself! It is the uniform geometrical structural gravitational potential energy; the energy that each of its infinitesimal part holds each other together by its internal gravitational force, and forming to be the “physical fabric structure of our space”!

A simple scientific experiment proves is easy to be done. Two nearly identical solenoids (with equal number of turns but one of them is slightly small enough to insert in the bigger one) were feed with the same amount of direct currents. Now if the feeding currents have the same polarity, then the sum of the generated magnetic field is double.

Now, if the feeding currents are different polarity, then the sum of the generated magnetic field is “zero”. But according to the “law of conservation of energy”, the generated magnetic field energy cannot be destroyed! Then where is the generated energy gone? The only one sensible explanation is that there is a cancellation of the opposite phase of internal rotational stress in the vacuum medium. So this would mean that vacuum medium is existed, won’t it?

Edited by Sayonara³
Pointless self-quoting removed

Insane is right on this one. Blackholes do not appear (for sure semi-classically) stable. In collider experiments they would appear as very short lived particles. This is very different to electrons.
Still, if an electron is truely a point particle then one can calculate a finite Schwarzschild radius for it and its mass would be entirely located within a sphere of this radius thus making it a black hole. Of course there are quantum mechanical considerations to take into account. In what sense do you say that they are short lived particles? I.e. what would they decay into? Suppose a black hole is constructed purely of baryons. Then the baryon number would have to remain constant even though the black hole is radiating. Also while black holes radiate energy by Hawking radiation they are also absorbing energy from the CMBR.
In other words, they get transferred to the particles into which the black hole evapourates. AFAIK it's called Hawking Radiation and even though it's never been demonstrated it's widely accepted as fact.

It should be noted that Hawking radiation is composed entirely of thermal radiation (i.e. electromagnetic radiation, i.e. photons). This means that it can't emit charged particles or any other types of particles. For that reason and the one above (e.g. conservation of baryon number) I can't see how a black hole could evaporate entirely. Hmm! Perhaps its mass would become negative! lol!

Pete

Edited by Pete
multiple post merged

Hi Pete,

Recall that a black hole with maximal spin (angular momentum) does not have elevated temperature. Electrons have limit (maximal) angular momentum so they don't emit Hawking radiaton. When an electron and positron come together, their opposite angular momentum values are added so that they cancel. The new particle has immediate high temperature and explodes, radiating at least two photons (or at a lower probability more than two photons). The confined electron mass particles are converted to photon energy (annihilated) by the Hawking radiation process.

In the Burinskii electron model, the electron is a ring singularity. It is not required to be collapsed to its Schwarzschiled radius in order to be gravitationally confined (stabilized by spin and self-gravitational attraction).

The electron

Hi Pete,

Recall that a black hole with maximal spin (angular momentum) does not have elevated temperature. Electrons have limit (maximal) angular momentum so they don't emit Hawking radiaton.

Sorry but I don't see your point. :confused:

To simplify this arguement let us not consider an electron but a scalar charge (i.e. a charged particle with zero spin). A black hold emits Hawking radiation by the following mechanism (as I understand it): Pairs of photons are produced (vacuum fluctuations) near the event horizon of the black hole. One photon (the negative energy one) is crosses the event horizon and is captured by the black hole. The other one escapes to infinity. The radiation never comes from the charged particle itself (or the singulartity or anything else inside the event horizon). Even if we were discussing electrons then the process of Hawking radiation has nothing to do with the electron itself emitting radiation.

Its not like I believe that electrons are black holes by the way so please don't get the idea that I'm trying to justify the notion as an electron being one (in fact I'd find it hard to believe that they are). I'm just fielding some thoughts, that's all. The reason being is that I find these points hard to explain and thus want to hear opposing ideas about them.

Pete

Hi Pete,

The stable existance of electrons is very hard to explain so theorists will continue to work on this puzzle until a workable model is developed.

The gravitational confinememt model proposed by Burinskii is interesting because he defines the force that is needed to prevent the electron from flying apart. You can see his paper titled "Kerr Geometry as Space-Time Structure of the Dirac Electron" with no cost. In Wikipedia, go to "Black hole electron", under "References" click on the Burinskii paper. It is last on the reference list.

I think you will find that the paper is interesting even if you don't agree with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pete,

When (if) you see the Burinskii paper, you will note that Burinskii finds the electron to be much like a geon. He uses the word "microgeon" on page 2.

The microgeon is a photon that is self-confined by its own gravitational field or as J. A. Wheeler has said "--a gravitating body made entirely of electromagnetic fields--".

In the Burinskii model, limit space curvature (and spin) prevents the electron from flying apart.

Limit space curvature is expected at (and within) the photon sphere radius for any gravitationally collapsed mass.