Online personality research

blackgem

As part of my PhD at the University of York, I'm currently conducting an online study looking at personality traits and social behaviours. I am looking to recruit a large cross-section of high-functioning participants (so I figure where better than a science forum).

All participants will be entered into a prize draw for up to £50 of Amazon gift vouchers, and the warm feeling of helping out a poor PhD student and advancing our knowledge of human personality.

If you are interested in taking part go to: this page and follow the instructions on screen.

If people are interested, I will post a short summary of my results to the message board once the data analysis is done.

it`s hardly anon if you`r asking for peoples email addresses is it? :P

The e-mail addresses are keept seperatly from the rest of the data, entierly voluntary and not necessary for the completion of the study...

Basically it's there because I need some way of telling you if you've won the prize draw :D