Bigfoot Hoaxers on the Lam

Pangloss

Funniest thing I've read all week.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,407263,00.html

Asked to confirm rumors that he'd given Dyer and Whitton a $50,000 advance on future earnings from the bogus Bigfoot, Biscardi would say only that "it was a substantial amount of money" numbering in the thousands which came from unnamed "investors."

Biscardi told Fox's Megyn Kelly, who'd previously been invited to view the specimen herself, that the rubber Halloween suit had been stuffed full of, well, organic material.

"It was the most macabre thing you've ever seen in your life," he said. "There's body parts of other animals in there — bones, eyes, tongues, cheeks. It's just incredible."

Asked how he could have been fooled, Biscardi argued that it was hard to tell when the thing was encased in a block of ice.

Hahahaha! You'd have thought the word "bigfoot" would have been enough of a giveaway, eh? :D

I absolutely love this whole thing and was following it from the beginning. Biscardi looks like such a dunce right now. Gosh, it must suck to be him.

I think the guys came forward today though, said they told the story 10 different ways and that everybody knew they were lying.

I gave a guy at work (either last week or earlier this week, can't remember which) a real verbal lashing about this. He was running around, all excited like a kid on christmas, about how they'd finally found bigfoot. It pains me sometimes to see people buy into this garbage. His work is far separated from me, and he does supply and inventory stuff, but man... I've got a bridge I want to sell you!

Let's see... the Bigfoot legend: started by some guy who carved wooden feet and left "mysterious" tracks in the mud.

Chances of there being some cryptozoological oddity roaming hick-filled hills? Pretty much zero.

Yeah, can't say I'm surprised.

Let's see... the Bigfoot legend: started by some guy who carved wooden feet and left "mysterious" tracks in the mud.

What was he doing in Australia in 1789? (Our first "Yowie" sighting.)

I've seen evidence first hand (in situations that make hoaxing extremely unlikely) that I can only ascribe to a large, unknown hominid. Nothing concrete though.

But these blokes were a hoax from day two. One stated in an interview that he didn't believe in bigfoot and the next day described himself as "The best Bigfoot tracker in the world." Really?:D

a homeopathic perpetual motion machine.

The mind boggles.:D